This article contains predictions that may constitute spoilers for the Netflix K-Drama series Our Blues season 1, episodes 9 and 10.
Continuing to layer the story, with a more specific focus on Hyun, Young-joo, Ho-sik and In-gwon, Our Blues is picking up plenty of steam. Given a lot has happened this week, here’s a rundown on where we stand:
- In-gwon and Hyun are beginning to repair their relationship.
- Seon-a, after her suicide attempt, is staying at a motel while Dong-seok looks out for her in the background.
- Ho-sik is holding out on repairing the relationship between him and his daughter.
- Hyun and Young-joo are standing firm in their will to keep their child.
Here is an excerpt from or episode 8 recap:
“After Ho-sik leaves a meeting with a real estate agent, and further softens up after watching a passerby with her child, Hyun seeks to repair the fractured relationship with his father, who wishes to avoid disturbance. They manage to have a poignant talk about the fact that In-gwon is considered an embarrassment, and the former thug breaks down over the potential lost son he’ll have. “I don’t want to see you ever again,” he painfully says, but he’s swarmed with an apology, and a hug from his son. While the two cry together, Ho-sik watches in in the rain, ending the episode.”
Our Blues season 1, episodes 9 and 10 release date/time
Our Blues season 1, episode 9, will be released on May 7, 2022. The usual time is 2:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.). Twenty-Five Twenty-One season 1, episode 10 will air at the same time the next day, May 8.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch Our Blues episodes 9 and 10 on Netflix at the date and time mentioned above. Apart from its release on Netflix, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to tvN every Saturday and Sunday at 21:00 (KST).
Episodes 9 and 10 predictions/spoilers
- Ho-sik and In-gown begin to repair their own friendship.
- Ho-sik approaches Young-joo for forgiveness.
- Dong-seok takes a more proactive approach in helping Seon-a.
- Jung-joon continues to ask questions of his love for Young-ok.