Next Time On… Shining Girls season 1, episode 4
This article contains predictions for the Apple TV+ series Shining Girls season 1, episode 4.
Shining Girls is a bit of a mind f**k”, and there’s a lot of crazy going on within the show. Here’s what we know so far:
- An unknown male attacked Kirby, and that attack has haunted her ever since.
- She works with a reporter, Dan, after a recent murder is likely to have been committed by the same man who attacked her.
- But as she shifts reality, it’s hard for Kirby to understand what is happening entirely.
- In one timeline, she lives with her mother, whilst in a second timeline, she is married.
- Harper attacks and kills Jin-Sook, who remains alive in the second timeline.
- Haper also hints that he can shift reality as he stalks and likely kills Julia.
Shining Girls season 1, episode 4 release date/time.
The fourth episode, titled “Attribution,” is scheduled to premiere on Apple TV+ on Friday, May 6th, 2022, at midnight PT. This is the fourth of eight episodes airing weekly between now and Friday, June 3rd, 2022.
Where to watch
Shining Girls will air exclusively on AppleTV+. Based on a US subscription, the streaming app will cost $4.99 a month, with a seven-day free trial for new users or three months free when you buy an Apple product.
With this show, it’s rather hard to provide any logic behind what could happen. Mainly because the show shifts reality, and even with three episodes already out, it’s not really clear what the hell is going on. Even so, here are some predictions:
- Will Kirby shifts reality once again? The second version of reality has ramped up the drama, so it won’t be too wild to think that a third timeline will appear.
- And is Dan shifting reality too? I predict that he is, although I reckon he doesn’t understand it as well yet.
- Julia will be dead, and Harper will likely continue to cause havoc in the episode. Although, for now, I don’t think he’ll have much screentime with Kirby.
- Dan will grow more and more suspicious about Harper and could die, or at least be in some form of danger, as a result.