This article contains predictions for Better Call Saul season 6, episode 5.
Better Call Saul keeps on taking a slow-burning approach in season 6 as the threat of Lalo lurks, but Jimmy and Kim keep on going about their lives. This is where we are up to after episode 4:
- Episode 4 opens with Howard, who is talking to his therapist about an insurance company he’s signed up as a client. He is struggling with family at home. While he carries out his session, Jimmy is all suited and dressed up lie Howard outside, and he moves Howard’s car and re-arranges some cones. Jimmy then heads to a motel, beeps his horn to alert a prostitute, and picks her up. Their meeting is pre-arranged. While Kim is having a meeting with Clifford, Jimmy screeches by in the car and kicks out the prostitute. Clifford believes it is Howard based on the vehicle and the appearance of Jimmy.
- Kim raises how she feels she is getting followed, but Jimmy states that she feels like this because they got away with their plan. The next day, Kim confronts the men that are following her. However, they drive off after she threatens to call the cops.
- Jimmy heads to the beauty salon for a prospective new client — the client calls him “Salamanca’s guy.” He has several new clients. His fortunes have turned.
- Kim bumps into Mike, who tells her that the two men following her are gone. He asks her to sit down and offers to answer questions for her. He reveals he has men watching her and her husband Jimmy and that he’s trying to solve a problem — Lalo Salamanca. Kim states that Lalo is dead, but Mike’s response tells her he isn’t. Mike is following anyone that Lalo may contact. Kim figures out that Mike is from the desert, who was with Jimmy. Mike tells Kim that she’s made of stern stuff and asks her to go about her business and not disturb his men.
- Gus tells Mike there was a green ford van for three blocks behind him; he’s paranoid he’s being followed, but Mike reassures him that they have identified the driver as a plumber. Gus also asks to find a replacement chef because the current one is not up to standard. Mike raises how his team is stretched thin, and they haven’t heard from Lalo in days. Gus makes it clear that Lalo is alive.
- Jimmy shows Kim his new potential office late into the night after the beauty salon owner kicked him out, but he tells her he’s had a great day with clients throwing cash retainers at him. Kim lists the negatives of the new office but highlights the location is ideal.
Better Call Saul season 6, episode 5 release date
The next episode will premiere on AMC on May 9, 2022.
Where to watch online
Viewers can catch Better Call Saul season 6, episode 5 on AMC on the date mentioned above. Viewers worldwide can expect episode 4 to be available on Netflix on May 10.
Predictions and questions
- Will Kim reveal to Jimmy that they are under surveillance by Mike’s team due to Lalo Salamanca? We predict she will not, especially after Mike called her “sterner stuff.”
- Will Jimmy purchase the new office space?
- We expect episode 5 to focus more on Gus and his pursuit of proving that Lalo is alive.
- What will happen to Howard now after Kim and Jimmy plot against him?
- Will Lalo make an appearance? Surely his time is coming.