This article contains predictions for the Netflix K-Drama series Green Mothers’ Club season 1, episodes 11 and 12.
Green Mothers’ Club focuses more on the children this week and the impact the parents have on them. Here is where we are up to after episode 10:
- Episode 10 opens with Yun-ju heading to a motel. She smashes on a door, believing Chun-hui and Man-su are inside. Chun-hui opens the door, and Yun-ju scopes the place out, but he is not there. Chun-hui does not explain why she’s at the motel and kicks Yun-ju out. And then, Chun-hui’s acquaintances ask if Yun-ju will be a problem and remind her to cover her tracks. The next day, Yun-ju tells Eun-pyo what she saw at the motel.
- Man-su meets Louis at his apartment. Louis wonders if he has been stealing medication and asks if he knows Chun-hui, stating that she was a nurse who caused malpractice that led to a patient’s death. He then raises how Chun-hui was the last person to see her.
- Louis meets Chun-hui and asks for her story about what happened when his wife died. Chun-hui gives the same story, but Louis asks if Jin-ha asked for drugs, which startles her. He knows that his wife had insomnia.
- Chun-hui meets Man-su, and she’s upset. She states she only helped Jin-ha sleep, but now she’s doubting whether she may have killed her. Man-su explains that he told Louis that it wasn’t her that provided her with medication.
- Eun-pyo allows Dong-seok to go on the show for child geniuses. Dong-seok performs well with the questions, and it’s a massive success as he solves equations that full-grown adults cannot do. Dong-seok immediately has local fame with adults who want to speak to him, but Eun-pyo isn’t comfortable with the attention.
- With her son failing at an academy, Chun-hui assures her son that she will find him another academy. Heartbreakingly, the son believes he is terrible at everything and that his mother is unhappy because of him.
- Eun-pyo tells her husband that she has been appointed at university to lecture on courses, and she is excitable. This is a major turning point for the character, and the family is happy.
- As Chun-hui drives in the car with her husband, she has an argument with him — she wonders why he can’t care about her sick father as much as the family cares for her mother. The disagreement explodes, and Chun-hui leaves her husband on the sidewalk. When they get to the mother-in-law’s place, her daughter Yu-bin lies about her educational success; she’s gotten used to lying like her mother.
- At school, Dong-seok presents a report on language, but he freezes. He looks anxious, and he runs out of the class. Eun-pyo chases after her son. When she catches him, she sees he has urinated on himself. Her husband believes she has pushed their son too far.
- As the episode ends, both Eun-pyo and Chun-hui are feeling a sense of failure as parents. Eun-pyo finds her son hiding with a paper bag over his head under the table. Eun-pyo grows impatient and rips the bag off, but in return, her son bites her and then cries.
Green Mothers’ Club season 1, episodes 11 and 12 release date/time
Green Mothers’ Club season 1, episode 11, will be released on May 11, 2022. The usual time is 3:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world). Episode 12 will be released at the same time the next day.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch Green Mothers’ Club season 1, episodes 11 and 12 on Netflix at the date and time mentioned above. Apart from its release on Netflix, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to JTBC every Wednesday and Thursday at 22:30 (KST).
Episodes 11 and 12 predictions
- Will Eun-pyo stop putting the pressure on her son? It seems he his anxious since the TV show.
- What will Chun-hui do next to hide her secrets? It appears she’s having a crisis, with the other mothers beginning to figure her out.
- Will Louis get closer to the truth regarding the death of his wife? It looks like he hasn’t given up hope on the investigation.
- Expect there to be some drama circling Eun-pyo’s return to lecturing.