This article contains predictions for the Paramount+ series Halo season 1, episode 8.
Episode 7, “Inheritance”, injects some much-needed balanced suspense and excitement into the Halo series, which has become stagnant. Here we meet the Mystics, Soren finds a heart, and Kwan finds her way. Also, a major reveal on why the planet of Madrigal is such a special place.
- Kwan Ha finally meets the people her father tried hard to partner with before his death, the Mystics, a group of mysterious women who refuse to tell Kwan Ha why her father was so interested in their help
- The head of the Mystics, Desiderata, recognizes her rage and asks her to drink water that she just turned into flames. She now has a vision of fighting Master Chief repeatedly until she meets her father again.
- Jin Ha tells her Madrigal has a secret portal, but she won’t tell her why it is so important until their home planet is safe. The rich fuel powers it under Madrigal’s soil.
- With the help of Soren, who returns to rescue Kwan, they defeat and eviscerate Vinisher.
Halo season 1, episode 8, release date
Season 1, Episode 8 of Halo, will be released on May 12th, 2022, exclusively on Paramount+.
Where to watch online
As mentioned above, Halo season 1, episode 8, can be watched exclusively on Paramount+! The streaming platform is available with plans as low as $4.99 a month. New streaming customers can get a 7-day free trial by clicking these words.
Let’s explore what may happen next week!
- What do we think of the Mystics? Are they as altruistic and helpful as they seem? When they watched the compound blow up, something on their faces made me think perhaps they are manipulating Kwan.
- Why? Considering the portal and rich fuel, Madrigal is a prosperous planet. The removal of Vinisher only helps and does not hurt them. Look for a greater reveal and dark twist down the line.
- The final two episodes will most likely be Master Chief-centric. I predict the season will end on a Mystic cliffhanger.