This article may contain potential spoilers for The Offer season 1, episode 5.
The latest episode of The Offer saw tons of wheeling and dealing from all parties to get The Godfather made. Here’s what went down in “The Right Shade of Yellow.”
- Marlon Brando says yes to playing Don.
- Albert finally tells Francoise he doesn’t want to produce movies with her. She is happy he finally opened up, but this causes the downfall of their relationship. Francoise ultimately breaks up with Albert and heads to Paris.
- Robert goes off the deep end after Albert goes behind his back, not once, but twice to Charles to get the ball rolling on the movie.
- Joe Gallo gets pissed off at Joe Colombo after he sends some money to him.
- Colombo firmly asserts himself in the making of The Godfather by getting the owner of the house who backed out of the deal with Albert back into the fold by threatening him.
- After fighting like hell to get Al Pacino on board to play Michael, he has to turn down the role as he already took a deal with MGM to make a movie.
The Offer season 1, episode 5 release date
The next episode is scheduled to premiere on Paramount+ on Thursday, May 12, 2022. It’s the fifth of ten total episodes airing weekly between now and Thursday, June 16th, 2022.
Where to watch The Offer online
As mentioned above, The Offer episode 5 will air exclusively on Paramount+. Since Paramount+ is still making a name for itself in the Streaming Wars, there will be many new customers signing up for the service on the strength of original shows such as this one. Membership is $4.99 or $9.99 a month (the latter is the premium package), or $49.99/$99.99 on an annual plan.
- The Joes finally come head to head causing a huge trickle-down effect for the mafia and The Godfather.
- Production for The Godfather begins.
- The relationship between Albert and Joe Colombo gets a little crazier when Joe does more shady stuff to help the movie out.
- Somehow, someway Francis talks Al Pacino into taking the role of Michael.