Next Time On… Tehran season 2, episode 3
This article contains predictions for the Apple TV+ series Tehran season 2, episode 3.
It was a thrilling return for Tehran and one that I personally thought was much better than I had originally anticipated. The drama was high, and shocking events occurred. Here’s what happened in the first two episodes of the second season:
- Tamar and Milad continue to hide out and hope to flee to Canada.
- Faraz and Ali come close to catching Milad. But Tamar saves him and enables both of them to flee before capture.
- Following the mission to free an Israeli prisoner, General Qasem declares the mission a terrorist attack and executes Tamar’s aunt and uncle.
- Tamar teams up with Marjan and plans to take down General Qasem.
- But, unbeknown to Tamar, Yulia suggests that Marjan should kill Milad and Faraz.
Tehran season 2, episode 3 release date/time.
The third episode, titled “PTSD”, is scheduled to premiere on AppleTV+ on Friday, May 13th, 2022, at midnight PT. This is the third of eight total episodes airing weekly between now and Friday, June 17th, 2022.
Where to watch
Tehran will air exclusively onAppleTV+. Based on a US subscription, the streaming app will cost $4.99 a month, with a seven-day free trial for new users or three months free when you buy an Apple product.
So far, the second season of Tehran has proven to be very twisty. And whilst some key(ish) characters have been killed off in the first two episodes, more characters appear to be at risk. With the threat level clearly high, here are some predictions:
- Milad’s life will continue to be threatened until the final episode of the season.
- Faraz will continue to track down Tamar, although he won’t have any luck seeing her for any more than a few seconds (at least, for now).
- Yulia will continue to be a cause of threat to Tamar’s happiness.
- Tamar and Marjan will work together. Although, likely not for long when Tamar uncovers Marjan’s true plans.
- But will Marjan go through on Yulia’s advice and kill both Faraz and Milad? I don’t think that will happen yet.
- Instead, I think that ultimately, Faraz and Tamar will end up working together. And maybe that will happen after Marjan/Yulia kills someone that they love (Milad/Nahid). After which, maybe Tamar and Faraz seek revenge.