This article contains predictions that may constitute spoilers for the Netflix K-Drama series Our Blues season 1, episodes 11 and 12.
While the plot didn’t move too far forward this week, as we take stock at the halfway mark of Our Blues, there is plenty to ponder. If you find yourself in need of a quick refresher, here’s what’s going on:
- Seon-a lost the custody trial for Yeol.
- Jung-joon has agreed to go on a trip with Young-ok, but remains cautious about her.
- Eun-hui is set to reunite with Mi-ra.
- Hyun and Young-job have been allowed to have their child, while Ho-sik and In-gwon have made up.
Here is an excerpt from our episode 10 recap:
“When things are calmer, Seon-a tries to explain her depression to Dong-seok, saying that it’s like a drenched blanket covers her body, and that everything is dark in spite of light. “It’s just an illusion,” the reckless friend says, wanting her to feel the same way. She does reveal that she’s going to have therapy, fortunately, and the two soon shift into a more tender tone, enjoying each other’s company as Dong-seok attempts to work on his announcements.
As the sun rises, the pair verbalise their wishes to be happy, hold hands, and walk slowly together. In tempered happiness, the episode then ends.”
Our Blues season 1, episodes 11 and 12 release date/time
Our Blues season 1, episode 11 will be released on May 14, 2022. The usual time is 3:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.). Our Blues season 1, episode 12 will air at the same time the next day, May 15.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch Our Blues episodes 11 and 12 on Netflix at the date and time mentioned above. Apart from its release on Netflix, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to tvN every Saturday and Sunday at 21:00 (KST).
Episodes 11 and 12 predictions/spoilers
- Jung-joon pries further into the life of his partner.
- Eun-hui and Mi-ra reunite.
- Dong-seok and Seon-a consider their relationship.
- Jung-joon wonders whether he can move forward with his own love life.