This article contains predictions for Better Call Saul season 6, episode 6.
Better Call Saul season 6 is fun, with plenty more to come. With Howard figuring out what Jimmy and Kim are doing to him and Lalo still laying low, episode 5 was an enjoyable chapter. This is where we are up to after episode 5:
- Episode 5 of season 6 opens with Kim restless in bed — she gets out of bed and puts a chair against the front door. Mike has clearly spooked her due to the surveillance to look for Lalo. Jimmy wakes up and joins Kim on the couch — he “thanks god” that Lalo is dead.
- Gus inspects one of his fried chicken restaurants and serves one of the customers. But suddenly, Gus zones out; his paranoid nature gets the better of him as he scopes outside.
- Howard leads a class action suit with Cliff Maine with his usual showmanship. After a meeting, Cliff confronts Howard about the time he saw him throw a prostitute out on the street. Howard is in disbelief but then links a timeline of recent events with Cliff. Howard then learns Cliff recently met Kim, and something dawns on him — this is all Jimmy.
- Jimmy has an appointment with a potential client named Mr. Ward. However, when he meets the man, it’s Howard. Howard tells Jimmy he’s tired of being enemies and offers him a boxing match in the ring. He makes it known that he knows Jimmy and Kim have plotted against him. Howard laughs it off, but then he decides to put some gloves on.
- The men spar it out, throwing big hits on each other, but Jimmy is defeated. Howard tells Jimmy that he wants this to be the end, but he’s not confident that it will be. After the spar session, Howard talks to a private investigator — he’s got someone spying on Jimmy. When Jimmy gets home, Kim tells him, “you know what’s coming next.”
- Mike shows Gus the progress of his underground meth laboratory.
- Finally, we see Lalo enjoying a high-end bar and calling himself Ben. He introduces himself to a woman named Margarethe, who turns out to be Werner’s wife, the man who worked on Gus’s laboratory. The woman talks about the death of her husband and that his work was top secret — she calls him a hero.
- When Margarethe leaves her house for work the next day, Lalo breaks in. He searches in the study room, but then Margarethe returns home — she forgot her phone. Suspecting someone is in her house, Margarethe silently walks upstairs. Lalo notices an ornament with a measurement tool encased that used to belong to Werner. When Margarethe enters the study room, Lalo is already gone.
Better Call Saul season 6, episode 6 release date
The next episode will premiere on AMC on May 16, 2022.
Where to watch online
Viewers can catch Better Call Saul season 6, episode 6 on AMC on the date mentioned above. Viewers worldwide can expect episode 6 to be available on Netflix on May 17.
Predictions and questions
- How will Gus sniff out Lalo? Or will there be a violent confrontation?
- Will Lalo find the lab that Gus is building? We predict he will, but Gus will have a plan when he does.
- Howard now has a private investigator on Jimmy. Will this lead to Howard getting caught up in Lalo in the long term? Howard’s downfall may come from an unexpected storyline.