Next Time On… The Offer season 1 episode 6
We had another incredible episode of The Offer where Joe Colombo established pure dominance over Albert and the filming of The Godfather. Here is what went down in the fifth episode of The Offer. Read below for more information about where to watch The Offer season 1, episode 6 next week.
- Gallo makes an opening statement by overtaking one of Colombo’s vehicles of supplies and shooting one of his men. The message is sent loud and clear.
- Albert goes to Robert to get Pacino (The nerve right?). Robert makes a deal with MGM’s head by parting with a piece that he didn’t want to make happen. Robert knows he has something special here regardless of how much he hates Albert most days.
- We get our first taste of the Corleone family eating together. As they eat, Brando makes a toast as the Don much to the delight of Francis.
- The shooting of The Godfather is on the verge of happening. Albert and Francis have a little moment over the fact no one told them they could make it happen.
- Joe Colombo announces that Albert and Paramount made a deal to make The Godfather in front of an audience and all of the Italian American League.
The Offer season 1, episode 6 release date
The next episode is scheduled to premiere on Paramount+ on Thursday, May 19, 2022. It’s the fifth of ten total episodes airing weekly between now and Thursday, June 16th, 2022.
Where to watch The Offer online
As mentioned above, The Offer episode 6 will air exclusively on Paramount+. Since Paramount+ is still making a name for itself in the Streaming Wars, there will be many new customers signing up for the service on the strength of original shows such as this one. Membership is $4.99 or $9.99 a month (the latter is the premium package), or $49.99/$99.99 on an annual plan.
- Paramount flips out over Albert getting all the publicity with the Italian American League.
- The filming of The Godfather begins but at what cost?
- Crazy Joe sends a message to Albert of some sort.
- Robert digs deeper into Charles selling Paramount for pieces and attempts to talk him out of doing it.