Next Time On… Tehran season 2, episode 4
This article contains predictions for the AppleTV+ series Tehran season 2, episode 4.
Once again, Tehran was a gripping watch. Although some plots involving the General and Yulia took a back seat, a lot still occurred. Here’s what happened in the third episode:
- Milad struggles with committing murder.
- Faraz comes close to catching Milad (again). But Milad escapes with his dog, Chica.
- Marjan becomes a therapist for Nahid, and although she catches Faraz breaking into her clinic, she decides to continue seeing Nahid.
- Tamar and Milad are nearly caught by the police, and whilst they escape, Chica gets shot by the police.
- Tamar continues befriending Vahid as Faraz and Ali learn that Babek is dead.
Tehran season 2, episode 4 release date/time.
The third episode, titled “The Rich Kids”, is scheduled to premiere on Apple TV+ on Friday, May 20th, 2022, at midnight PT. This is the fourth of eight total episodes airing weekly between now and Friday, June 17th, 2022.
Where to watch
Tehran will air exclusively onAppleTV+. Based on a US subscription, the streaming app will cost $4.99 a month, with a seven-day free trial for new users or three months free when you buy an Apple product.
Even though it’s still fairly early in the season (three episodes out of eight have aired), it’s becoming more and more likely that death and heartbreak are on their way. Here are some predictions:
- I hope I’m wrong, but I feel that Marjan will be a one-season character and that she will be killed off before long.
- And I predict that Milad will not make it out of the season alive. But for now, he’ll continue to bring problems for Tamar.
- Ali hasn’t had much to do yet, but I think he will likely be the individual who eventually captures Milad.
- As for Marjan, she’ll continue to see Nahid. But in the process, she’ll bring huge trouble for Faraz.
- And I predict that we’re only an episode or two away from Tamar properly interacting with Faraz and Ali. And that will be exciting to watch.