This article contains predictions that may constitute spoilers for the Netflix K-Drama series Our Blues season 1, episodes 13 and 14.
As Our Blues is shifting gears towards newer storylines, some new stakes have been raised, and some new allegiances revealed. In case you’re behind, here’s a quick rundown:
- Mi-ran has returned to Jeju, but Eun-hui no longer feels elated by the sight of her best friend.
- Jung-joon and Young-ok are developing in their relationship.
- Seon-a has moved back to Seoul, despite losing custody of Yeol.
- Young-ok is still failing to impress the elders in her work.
Here is an excerpt from our episode 12 recap:
“In time, we find out why Eun-hui can no longer forgive her former partner-in-crime, as she caused the market seller extreme distress due to lies about potential death, which turned out to actually be a silly bet to test the unwavering loyalty of the friendship. “She’s the biggest doormat ever,” Mi-ran said, while still pretending that nothing negative happened in the present. It caused a realization within Eun-hui though, one which awoke her to the two-faced nature of the person she used to be so close to.”
Our Blues season 1, episodes 13 and 14 release date/time
Our Blues season 1, episode 13 will be released on May 21, 2022. The usual time is 2:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.). Our Blues season 1, episode 14 will air at the same time the next day, May 22.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch Our Blues episodes 13 and 14 on Netflix at the date and time mentioned above. Apart from its release on Netflix, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to tvN every Saturday and Sunday at 21:00 (KST).
Episodes 13 and 14 predictions/spoilers
- Mi-ran will confront Eun-hui about their changing relationship.
- Jung-joon and Young-ok begin to face tests.
- Mi-ran will be faced with the task of taking responsibility.