This article contains predictions for Better Call Saul season 6, episode 7.
Better Call Saul season 6 is moving towards its midseason finale in its 13-episode final installment. This is where we are up to after episode 6:
- Episode 6 opens with a flashback; a young Kim has been caught stealing at a store. The mother is happy for the store to call the police, but the manager is happy to let this one go. The mother berates her continuously and tells Kim to pay back what she stole, despite the store manager letting it go. After they leave the store, it’s revealed that her mother is a shoplifter and is proud that her daughter got away with stealing.
- And then, the episode flits to the present, showing Howard creating an amazing latte for his wife. She places more milk into the latte, which Howard notices as they discuss their day. Howard then mentions Jimmy and tells her that it’s getting worse and that she may hear or see something soon. He assures her that he’s handling it.
- Howard gets an update from his Private Investigator on Jimmy’s days. In one of the photos, they can see Jimmy taking out a large stack of cash.
- Kim and Jimmy visit a vet. Jimmy says his skin is dry, but he’s otherwise good. The doctor tells him the situation he’s going through will feel like “two red bulls on an empty stomach.” The vet says he has a little black book with all his secret clients, but the contacts are in another language when they look at it. Jimmy then looks in the mirror and sees a change in his eyes.
- Cliff Maine asks Kim how she left things with Howard. Kim states she wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for Howard and that she owes him a lot. He then brings up the Jackson Mercer Foundation and wants a more in-depth discussion with her about it to bring her on board.
- Kim talks to Jimmy about the Jackson Mercer Foundation, and he’s pumped for her. Cliff Maine wants her to be part of it. Kim is worried because the lunch session to meet the foundation is on “D-Day,” but Jimmy reminds her that her opportunity is “huge.”
- Lalo meets Margarethe’s husband out in the woods, and he wants to know what Gus is building. As always, Lalo resorts to violence to get what he wants.
- Jimmy gets his assistant to call about the Sandpiper Assister Living case and makes out her mother is one of their clients. This is the class-action lawsuit led by Howard. They find out when the next mediation meeting is.
- Late in the evening, Jimmy tells Kim they should go to the beach together, so they do. They toast to “tomorrow.” The next day, Jimmy sees a man in a liqueur store that makes him flee back to his car. He rings Kim to tell her he’s bumped into Casimiro and he has a giant cast on his left arm. Jimmy thinks they need to pull the plug on their plans and fight another day. But Kim says, “what other day?” and insists, “it happens today.” She turns her car around. She will not be going to the meeting regarding the Jackson Mercer Foundation.
Better Call Saul season 6, episode 7 release date
The next episode will premiere on AMC on May 23, 2022.
Where to watch online
Viewers can catch Better Call Saul season 6, episode 7 on AMC on the date mentioned above. Viewers worldwide can expect episode 6 to be available on Netflix on May 24.
Predictions and questions
- Will there be finally a confrontation between Lalo and Gus? Surely Lalo has the information he needs now to return.
- What will Kim do to save her and Jimmy’s plan to sabotage Howard?
- We expect Lalo’s story to cross back over to Kim and Jimmy’s.