Next Time On… The Offer season 1 episode 7
We had a massive episode of The Offer where we saw Albert get fired, then unfired. Charles about to sell Paramount, then not sell Paramount. And Robert delivers a lifetime speech to save it all in the long run. Here’s what went down in episode six of The Offer. Read below for more information about where to watch The Offer season 1, episode 7, next week.
- The downfall of Colombo and Albert being seen together shifts the entire show. From Albert being fired to Bettye calling him out to the firm pushing Charles to sell ASAP.
- We get our first meeting between the Joe’s and it goes about as you would expect. Two hotheads playing chess with each other.
- A young kid from Texas meets with Charles and Barry about buying Paramount. It doesn’t go as expected as he plans on only giving half of his original offer after the big scandal.
- Bettye meets with Colombo to tell him that Albert got fired. Colombo assures her that he will make sure all of this will get back on track.
- Francis beings shooting The Godfather.
- Robert delivers the speech of a lifetime as the board was trying to force Charles to sell Paramount off. In return, Charles decides to keep it and move forward with everything.
- Albert gets his job back with a stern warning from Charles that if he goes behind his back again, he will kill him.
- Colombo takes Albert to meet with Sinatra as Ceasar and the crew goes to shoot up Gallo’s house.
The Offer season 1, episode 7 release date
The next episode is scheduled to premiere on Paramount+ on Thursday, May 26, 2022. It’s the sixth of ten total episodes airing weekly between now and Thursday, June 16th, 2022.
Where to watch The Offer online
As mentioned above, The Offer episode 7 will air exclusively on Paramount+. Since Paramount+ is still making a name for itself in the Streaming Wars, there will be many new customers signing up for the service on the strength of original shows such as this one. Membership is $4.99 or $9.99 a month (the latter is the premium package), or $49.99/$99.99 on an annual plan.
- Repercussions for Colombo sending the guys to shoot up Gallo will not only come from Gallo but the members of the table too.
- The Godfather continues to thrive during shooting until Gallo sends a message on the set. (wishful thinking probably)
- Bettye and Charles’s relationship continues to build.
- Albert finds himself in yet another predicament because of Colombo.