This article contains predictions for the Apple TV+ series Tehran season 2, episode 5.
The fourth episode of Tehran was fantastic; the second season is really shaping up to be one of the best shows on TV right now. Here’s what happened in the fourth episode:
- Tamar goes to Vahid’s pool party and copies Peyman’s phone.
- Although she protects her cover, Vahid seems to become suspicious of her as Peyman seems smitten with Tamar.
- After the plan works, Tamar makes plans to go to tennis with Peyman.
- Marjan continues to be Nahid’s therapist.
- Vahid plants drugs on Milad, resulting in Milad’s arrest.
Tehran season 2, episode 5 release date/time
The fifth episode, titled “Double Fault”, is scheduled to premiere on Apple TV+ on Friday, May 27th, 2022, at midnight PT. This is the fifth of eight total episodes airing weekly between now and Friday, June 17th, 2022.
Where to watch online
Tehran will air exclusively on Apple TV+. Based on a US subscription, the streaming app will cost $4.99 a month, with a seven-day free trial for new users or three months free when you buy an Apple product.
Already there’s been a few shocks, so it’s likely that there’s plenty more to come with the final four episodes of Tehran. Here are some predictions of what could occur.
- Milad will be imprisoned, although Tamar’s main focus will be ensuring that he is free.
- But Faraz will learn of Milad’s imprisonment and get to Milad before Tamar.
- Although, I believe that by the end of the episode, Milad could be back with Tamar after she breaks him out of prison.
- Whether Tamar discovers that Vahid set Milad up in the next episode or a future one, I believe that it will result in Vahid ending the season in a body bag.
- And I think that due to Milad’s imprisonment, Tamar won’t be able to focus on the mission. Therefore, no harm will come to the General or Peyman.
- Although I predicted in the last episode that we were “only an episode or two away from Tamar properly interacting with Faraz and Ali, I now believe that will happen much later in the season.