Breeders continued to invert its typical dynamics in its latest episode, still managing to reinvent itself in surprising and thoughtful ways even three and half seasons in. With Paul having now developed a condition that mandates a lifestyle change, and Ally suffering from early(ish) menopause and the threat of losing her job, things are certainly going better for some than others, and Breeders season 3, episode 5, titled “No Can Do”, will no doubt continue to complicate matters even further. Here’s where we are:
- Paul has a back condition that nobody has ever heard of but that will only be manageable if he goes to the gym and quits smoking. When he joins the gym he’s looked after by a patronising caricature of a personal trainer, so Luke ends up going with him.
- Luke, feeling ostracised from Jacob (who has a similarly insufferable girlfriend now), is pushed by Paul into joining a band called Nomads of Chaos with the school nerds.
- Ally is trying to save her job because of Darren’s incompetence, but she still can’t get medication to alleviate the symptoms of her menopause, and Ava continues to be very distant from her.
Breeders season 3, episode 5 release date
“No Body” is scheduled for release on May 30, 2022. It’ll be the fifth of a planned ten episodes, which is consistent with the two previous seasons. You can find the full Season 3 release schedule below:
Episode 1 aired on May 9, 2022.
Episode 2 aired on May 9, 2022.
Episode 3 aired on May 16, 2022.
Episode 4 aired on May 23, 2022.
Episode 5 will air on May 30, 2022.
Episode 6 will air on June 6, 2022.
Episode 7 will air on June 13, 2022.
Episode 8 will air on June 20, 2022.
Episode 9 will air on June 27, 2022.
Episode 10 will air on July 4, 2022.
Where to watch Breeders online
Breeders is available on FX, where it can be streamed on Hulu or via fuboTV. The show is also a co-production with Sky, which is where it’ll air in the UK, although the release dates haven’t been confirmed yet.
Preview and predictions for “No Can Do”:
- We’ve seen Paul at the gym already — if I was a betting man, I’d wager the next episode is going to largely revolve around his attempts to quit smoking.
- Luke trying to play the bass and make new friends will also likely form a big part of this episode.
- Will Ally be able to finesse Darren’s tax woes? Probably not, given her current run of luck. And where will everyone be then?
- Have we seen the last of Sally Phillips? Surely not!