This article contains predictions for the Apple TV+ series Shining Girls season 1, episode 8 (finale).
As per the case with the previous episodes of Shining Girls, it was another excellent episode. And this time, we actually gained a little understanding as to what the hell is going on. Here’s what happened in the fifth episode:
- Kirby figures out that Harper killed Klara in the 1920s
- Kirby and Jin-Sook realize that they are in a new version of reality.
- Harper stabs Dan to death and leaves his bloody handprint on the car that Freddie, Dan’s son, sits in.
Shining Girls season 1, episode 8 (finale) release date/time
The eighth episode, titled “30”, is scheduled to premiere on Apple TV+ on Friday, June 3rd, 2022, at midnight PT. This is the eighth of eight total episodes airing weekly between now and Friday, June 3rd, 2022.
Where to watch online
Shining Girls will air exclusively on Apple TV+. Based on a US subscription, the streaming app will cost $4.99 a month, with a seven-day free trial for new users or three months free when you buy an Apple product.
It’s the final episode now, so it should technically be easier to make some predictions on what could occur. Although, as said before, Shining Girls is quite twisty, and it has had many shocks, including that death in the previous episode. Here are some predictions as to what might occur:
- Kirby will locate “the house”, and after killing Harper, she will fix all the broken timelines.
- Following Harper’s death, his victims, including Klara, will have a new chance to live a normal and safe life.
- Once Kirby learns that Dan is dead, she and Jin-Sook will become more determined than ever to take down Harper.
- Finally, I predict that the season will end in a way that means no future seasons are needed.