This article contains predictions for the Apple TV+ series Tehran season 2, episode 6.
The fifth episode of Tehran was, yet again, a splendid episode. Whilst it was unclear whether Milad would survive the episode, Tamar worked hard to try and ensure his safety. Here’s what happened in the fifth episode:
- Yulia orders one of her men to kill Milad in prison as she fears he will break.
- Tamar uses Vahid to help Milad get released.
- And Tamar’s plan works. However, she finds out that Vahid set Milad up in the first place.
- With the phone bomb no longer being used as the method to assassinate the General, Tamar goes on a date with Peyman at the tennis court and sprays the General’s tennis bat with poison.
- Faraz arrives at the location. And to ensure the tennis match goes ahead, Marjan exposes her cover and threatens Nahid’s life unless Faraz allows the match to go ahead as planned.
Tehran season 2, episode 6 release date/time
The sixth episode, titled “Faraz’s Choice”, is scheduled to premiere on Apple TV+ on Friday, June 3rd, 2022, at midnight PT. This is the sixth of eight total episodes airing weekly between now and Friday, June 17th, 2022.
Where to watch
Tehran will air exclusively on Apple TV+. Based on a US subscription, the streaming app will cost $4.99 a month, with a seven-day free trial for new users or three months free when you buy an Apple product.
Already there’s been a few shocks, so it’s likely that there’s plenty more to come with the final four episodes of Tehran. Here are some predictions of what could occur.
- From the moment I knew that the sixth episode would be titled “Faraz’s Choice”, I thought it would involve Nahid. And based on the ending of episode five, I will continue with that theory.
- But I’ll also predict that Faraz will choose Nahid’s safety above anything else.
- The tennis match will go ahead, but it will be Peyman who dies, not the General.
- Now that Tamar is aware that Vahid is a jerk, I feel that his time on the show is coming to an end. And therefore, it wouldn’t shock me if he were to die in the next episode.
- Up to this point, it’s been anyone’s guess as to whether Marjan was good, bad, or something in between. For now, I’m going to say that she has Tamar’s best interests at heart and that she’ll be committed to the safety of Tamar and Milad.