This article contains predictions for the Paramount+ series The Offer season 1, episode 9.
We saw the aftermath of Colombo being shot by Gallo’s guys. Gallo showed up to assert himself in The Godfather by asking for money. Albert struggled to figure out what his next move was. Robert loses it in front of everyone. It was an incredible episode of The Offer leading into season 1 episode 9. Here’s what went down in “Crossing that Line.”
- Colombo is in the hospital but not dead. Some agents come to visit Albert for details surrounding the shooting and warn him not to get in the middle of the war.
- Robert is struggling with life right now including his wife cheating on him (he kind of deserved it).
- Gallo finally asserts himself in The Godfather and tells Albert he wants money.
- He knows he has to give Gallo his money, Albert lets Francis know they are going to have to cut Sicily and Francis freaks out.
- Bettye helps Albert understand that the right thing to do is give Gallo his money.
- A self-destructive Robert makes a scene at the bar in front of everyone after a fight with Albert. The moment leads to Robert dropping his drink and storming out of the bar.
- Before his meeting with Gallo to give him the money, Caesar tells Albert he took care of his problem.
- Albert tells Francis they are going to Sicily after all and he is one happy director.
The Offer season 1, episode 9 release date
The next episode is scheduled to premiere on Paramount+ on Thursday, June 9, 2022. It’s the ninth of ten total episodes airing weekly between now and Thursday, June 16th, 2022.
Where to watch online
As mentioned above, The Offer episode 9 will air exclusively on Paramount+. Since Paramount+ is still making a name for itself in the Streaming Wars, there will be many new customers signing up for the service on the strength of original shows such as this one. Membership is $4.99 or $9.99 a month (the latter is the premium package), or $49.99/$99.99 on an annual plan.
- Although Ceasar says he took care of things, it wasn’t what Albert thought it meant.
- The Godfather crew heads to Cicilia.
- Albert has a run-in with Gallo’s crew.
- Bettye finds herself in a tough position with Caesar.