This article contains predictions for the Apple TV+ series Tehran season 2, episode 7.
With Faraz fully aware of who Marjan really is, Tehran didn’t disappoint with their first encounter after Marjan threatened Nahid’s life. And whilst the tennis match didn’t go ahead, Tamar continued to stay close to Peyman. Here’s what happened in the sixth episode:
- Marjan’s threats to Nahid’s life causes Faraz to leave Tamar (and Peyman) at the tennis court.
- Shortly afterward, Faraz comes face-to-face with Tamar. But he has no choice but to leave her be.
- The General backs out of the tennis match, making the poison on the tennis racket pointless.
- Faraz, however, touches the racket and poisons himself. As he believes himself to be dying, he tells Nahid that Marjan is a Mossad agent.
- In exchange for full cooperation from Faraz and Nahid, Marjan saves Faraz’s life by providing him with the antidote.
- Ali believes that Faraz is a traitor. And when he tries to force Faraz to hand himself in, Faraz accidentally shoots Ali.
Tehran season 2, episode 7 release date/time
The seventh episode, titled “Betty”, is scheduled to premiere on Apple TV+ on Friday, June 10th, 2022, at midnight PT. This is the seventh of eight total episodes airing weekly between now and Friday, June 17th, 2022.
Where to watch online
Tehran will air exclusively on Apple TV+. Based on a US subscription, the streaming app will cost $4.99 a month, with a seven-day free trial for new users or three months free when you buy an Apple product.
Already there’s been a few shocks, so it’s likely that there’s plenty more to come with the final four episodes of Tehran. Here are some predictions of what could occur.
- Faraz is going to feel enormous guilt over Ali’s death. And that particular development has me wondering whether Tehran is leading up to Faraz’s death in the season finale.
- For the first time this season, I no longer feel that Milad’s life is in any major danger. (And for that reason, he will most likely die)
- Will Vahid make an appearance? Despite the fact that he wasn’t in the latest episode, I don’t think we’ve seen the last of him. And even if we don’t see him in season two, I predict that he’ll reappear in a future season.
- The racing car “Betty” will play a big part in the episode. But I’m torn on whether it will kill the General. Part of me thinks that the biggest threat to the General’s life won’t happen until the finale, whilst another part of me feels that there can’t be another fake-out on the General. And since Tehran has been moving very fast this season, maybe the General will be assassinated much earlier than expected. (If at all).
- And finally, I predict that something major will happen in the episode, with that development shaping up what the plot of the finale will be. For now, I think that it’ll be The General getting assassinated. However, it could very easily be something else. Maybe Milad gets murdered?