This article contains predictions for the Apple TV+ series For All Mankind season 3, episode 2.
The Apple TV+ original returns for its third season with an explosive premiere. Disaster strikes the Polaris Orbital Hotel and a group of wedding guests, when the gravity levels rise dangerously high in this action-packed opening episode. Here’s what happened in episode one of For All Mankind:
- Karen Baldwin and a wedding party are aboard the Polaris Orbital Hotel, where she has big plans for space tourism. This latest mission is going to plan until a piece of space ship debris causes havoc with the ship’s gravitational levels, knocking out a thruster.
- Back on earth NASA’s Margo Madison fights Molly Cobb over their choice for lead commander on the next mission. Margo wants Danielle, but Molly prefers the risk taker Edward.
- Margo speaks with Soviet Sergei, in a deal that involves the two swapping information in secret to help one another.
- On the moon, NASA are testing their engines at Jamestown, but they are still failing disastrously.
- The first wedding in space takes place, with astronaut Danny Stevens marrying Amber. Danny’s brother delivers an awkward speech about their parents dying and then smokes some marijuana with Danielle’s son Isaiah.
- A spacewalk is performed to fix the malfunctioning thruster, yet two rogue cables snap and kill the astronauts. These cables then start to whip about uncontrollably, destroying the ship.
- The elevators in the hotel malfunction also, killing Sam. The guests must climb a ladder with gravity levels reaching 4Gs. Danny and Edward realize this is an impossible task and Danny goes alone.
- Danny manages to fix the thruster just in time and the gravity levels quickly lower, saving the crew and guests.
For All Mankind season 3, episode 2 release date/time
The next episode is scheduled to premiere on Apple TV+ on Friday, June 17th, 2022. The release time is 12 midnight PT.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch For All Mankind season 3, episode 2 on Apple TV+ at the date mentioned above.
- The Polaris crew will return to earth and the disaster will be all over the news. Russians will see this as a minor victory and the war will wage on.
- Sergei will press Margo for further information regarding their nuclear engine designs, but she may grow suspicious.
- The American’s mission to Mars will take shape and may have to be rushed to compete with the Soviets’ 96 plans.
- Edward will be out of action due to his injury and Danielle will be announced as the lead commander.
- Karen’s space tourism will take a major hit due to the disaster. She might move her efforts over to the Mars mission instead.