This article contains predictions for the Apple TV+ series Tehran season 2, episode 8 (finale).
With Faraz fully aware of who Marjan really is, Tehran didn’t disappoint with their first encounter after Marjan threatened Nahid’s life. And whilst the tennis match didn’t go ahead, Tamar continued to stay close to Peyman. Here’s what happened in the sixth episode:
- Ali’s death is seen as suicide.
- Tamar and Faraz remind each other of all those that they have lost in this war.
- Milad bugs “Betty” in an attempt to assassinate The General.
- The plan fails, and in an attempt to kill The General, it is Peyman who dies.
Tehran season 2, episode 8 (finale) release date/time
The eighth episode, titled “Blood Funeral”, is scheduled to premiere on Apple TV+ on Friday, June 17th, 2022, at midnight PT. This is the final of eight total episodes airing weekly.
Where to watch online
Tehran will air exclusively on Apple TV+. Based on a US subscription, the streaming app will cost $4.99 a month, with a seven-day free trial for new users or three months free when you buy an Apple product.
It’s the season finale, and there’s been several deaths, shocks, and twists along the way. But how will it all play out in the season finale? Here are some predictions of what could occur.
- The General’s grief will soon turn to anger. And once he learns that “Betty” was being controlled, it won’t be long before absolute chaos develops.
- Vahid will reappear after his two episodes of no-shows to mourn Peyman.
- The title “Blood Funeral” likely refers to Peyman’s funeral, but I predict that more blood will get shed during the course of the season finale.
- And in regards to that, I predict that a lot of characters are at risk of being killed off, so I’ll start by saying that the only characters I think are truly safe are Tamar and Yulia. And despite my earlier prediction that he might not make it out alive, I reckon Faraz will survive the finale.
- The characters that I believe have the highest chance of being killed off are; Marjan, Milad, and The General. (And Vahid if he makes an appearance).