This article is a preview for P-Valley season 2, episode 3, “The Dirty Dozen”, and may contains spoilers for previous episodes.
This week’s episode of P-Valley introduced some perhaps ill-advised supernatural elements, but then again with all the changes happening in and around Chucalissa post-pandemic, this is probably the least of anyone’s problems. Here’s where things stand ahead of next week’s episode:
- Hailey brought in some new talent in the form of Whisper, Roulette, and Big Bone. Mercedes wasn’t thrilled about this, and during the re-re-re-opening of The Pynk, she overexerted herself on the pole, with her dodgy shoulder causing a serious accident.
- Diamond diagnoses Mercedes’s shoulder injury as seven pounds of spiritual pressure, which he removes and weights. He theorizes since this is the same amount of pressure required to pull a gun’s trigger, it’s related to the death of Montavius.
- Derrick manages to get Diamond fired from the dollar store, but he isn’t able to prevent Keyshawn from going on tour with Lil Murda.
P-Valley season 2, episode 3 release date
“The Dirty Dozen” is slated for release on Sunday, June 19, exclusively on Starz. It’ll be the third of a planned ten episodes airing between now and August 5, 2022.
Where to watch P-Valley online
As mentioned above, P-Valley is exclusive to Starz, which is available in a variety of ways on many devices. Cable customers can check their channel guide on where to find Starz, while the channel’s offerings are also available live or on-demand via Starz.com. Starz is also available on Hulu for $2.99 a month for three months and on streaming platforms like Sling TV, Direct TV Stream and Philo. Episodes of P-Valley are also available on Prime Video, The Roku Channel, Vudu, YouTube, YouTube TV, Apple TV and Google Play.
Predictions for the next episode:
- So, we’re dealing with the outright supernatural now? Whisper seems to have some “powers” as well as Diamond — are we going to see this explored further?
- I think it’s a safe bet that Andre’s politically-oriented flashbacks mean he’ll be running for mayor.
- It seems like we’re building towards an eventual reconciliation between Lil Murda and Uncle Clifford, but with him being on tour that probably won’t happen any time soon.
- Speaking of which, it’s only a matter of time until Derrick decides he doesn’t like what Keyshawn is up to and tries to punish her for it.
- Diamond will inevitably return to work at the Pynk.