This article contains predictions for the Paramount+ series Players season 1, episode 4.
The first three episodes of Players were insane. So many pieces moved as we got to know who each of these characters were and what the stakes were going to be for the entire season. Here’s what went down in the Players episodes 1-3.
- Creamcheese is in a make-or-break year for his legacy as the new kid in town is poised to take over.
- Organizm is the new kid in town and owner Nathan wants him on the main roster ASAP.
- Head Coach Kyle and Creamcheese aren’t pleased that Nathan is pulling the strings to have Organizm take his friend Frugger’s spot on the team.
- During the opening day, as Organizm is kicking a*s and taking names, he decides to fly solo and it causes the team to lose.
- Creamcheese loses his mind over the loss and wants an apology.
- Fugitive Gaming is 2-4 on the season and tensions are at an all-time high.
- As we learn more about Organizm, we realize that he was the biggest Fugitive Gaming fan around.
- A young Organizm destroys Guru on a Twitch live stream which makes him a household name.
- The battle between Organizm and Creamcheese hits an all-time high during a game.
- Creamcheese burns his jersey and says he will never play for Fugitive again.
- Fugitive Gaming without Creamcheese take another loss.
- Creamcheese tweets out that he wants to reunite with his Axe bro in Foresite, who rejects him.
- Nathan finds out Kyle wants Organizm to go back to the Academy and freaks out and lets Organizm know this is his team.
- Creamcheese returns to the Fugitive Gaming household.
Players season 1, episode 4 release date
The next episode is scheduled to premiere on Paramount+ on Thursday, June 23, 2022. It’s the fourth of the ten total episodes airing weekly between now and Thursday, August 11th, 2022.
Where to watch online
As mentioned above, Players episode 4 will air exclusively on Paramount+. Since Paramount+ is still making a name for itself in the Streaming Wars, there will be many new customers signing up for the service on the strength of original shows such as this one. Membership is $4.99 or $9.99 a month (the latter is the premium package), or $49.99/$99.99 on an annual plan.
- Organizm realizes that he is a young gun that can learn things, so he starts to listen to Creamcheese more.
- Kyle finally gets the team on track and they win multiple games in a row.
- Frugger comes back to cause some chaos.
- Creamcheese stays the course but ultimately continues to be his own worst enemy.