This article contains predictions for the Apple TV+ series For All Mankind season 3, episode 3.
“Game Changer” sets up a three-way space race, with a private company joining the Americans and the Soviets in their war to be the first humans on Mars. Meanwhile Margo and Molly battle one another on the same team for overall dominance, pitching their chosen commander for the Mars mission. There’s lots of drama in this week’s instalment to analyze. Here’s what happened in episode two of For All Mankind:
- Helios founder Dev offers Karen millions for her Polaris spacecraft, she happily accepts.
- Molly chooses Ed for the Mars captaincy, offering Danielle the lead role on the 98 mission, which would be the second manned mission to Mars.
- Ed is overjoyed to become the commander and invites his daughter on the mission.
- Senator Ellen Wilson is running for the presidency, she asks Bragg to be her VP in the campaign. He wholeheartedly accepts.
- Margo finds out that Molly has gone behind her back, so she fires her.
- Margo tells Ed that he won’t be going on the mission any longer, offering the role to Danielle.
- Ed gets drunk after the rejection and drives to Karen’s house. Both ex’s seem unhappy with their current predicaments, even though Karen is now stinking rich.
- Karen asks Dev if Ed can lead their mission to Mars and the employees vote yes in agreement.
- Dev announces on the news that Helios will be launching their mission to Mars two years earlier than the competition, leaving in 94. Ed will be their commander and they will be using Karen’s Polaris with their own engines to journey to Mars. They call their spacecraft Phoenix.
For All Mankind season 3, episode 3 release date/time
The next episode is scheduled to premiere on Apple TV+ on Friday, June 24th, 2022. The release time is 12 midnight PT.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch For All Mankind season 3, episode 3 on Apple TV+ at the date mentioned above.
- All three parties will start to rush their preparations to become the first mission to Mars. This will lead to possible inaccuracies and faults that could be avoided.
- Karen and Ed are going to be spending a lot more time together, I see a new relationship on the horizon.
- Margo and Danielle will continue forwards with their mission, but Ed will start to poach NASA astronauts for the Helios campaign.
- The Soviets, led by Sergei, will start trying to sabotage both American rivals or may just pit them against one another instead.