Next Time On… Now and Then season 1, episode 8 (finale)
This article contains predictions for the Apple TV+ series Now and Then season 1, episode 8, the finale.
As Now and Then nears the end of the first season, it’s looking less likely that one of the main friends is responsible for Daniela’s death. But who knows, as the show has plenty of twists, it could easily shock us all in the season finale. Here is what happened in the seventh episode:
- Pedro loses the election.
- The doctor suggests that Flora has a mastectomy.
- Belinda has new information on the case but is unable to contact Flora.
- Instead, she goes to Sullivan, who knocks her out whilst indirectly revealing he is the owner of the black car with a teddy sticker.
- And that very reveal likely suggests that Sullivan is Daniela’s killer, or at the very least, somehow involved in her death.
Now and Then season 1, episode 8 release date/time
The eighth episode, titled “Tape 35”, is scheduled to premiere on Apple TV+ on Friday, June 24th, 2022, at midnight PT. This is the final episode of the first season.
Where to watch online
Now and Then will air exclusively on AppleTV+. Based on a US subscription, the streaming app will cost $4.99 a month, with a seven-day free trial for new users or three months free when you buy an Apple product.
Well, since it looks like Sullivan is Daniela’s killer, it pretty much discredits all of my previous predictions. Personally, I never considered him a possibility. But there you go! Here are a few predictions as to what could happen in the season finale:
- I think it’s safe to say that none of the “friends” (Ana, Pedro, Sofia, and Marcos) are involved in Daniela’s death.
- Flora will find out about Sulivan’s involvement and, therefore, arrest him for Daniela’s murder.
- I’m going to stick with my theory that none of the main characters will die. There’s a chance that Sulivan could die, but I think it’s more likely that he’ll end up in prison.
- Will Sullivan kill Belinda? I’m not so sure, as he doesn’t seem truly evil. He doesn’t seem to have any clear motive right now. Maybe he’s been paid a ton of money by Marcos’ father?
- And adding on to the theory that Sullivan isn’t truly evil, I predict that we’ll learn that Daniela’s death was an accident.
- Will Sofia’s storyline with Bernie prove to be anything bigger? I had previously thought so, but it seems a little too late in the season to be bringing extras in.
- And as the title is “Tape 35”, it’s pretty much a guarantee that the tape will play a big part in the season finale.
- As always, Now and Then is likely to feature more twists. It’s just a matter of how big that twist will be. One “wild” theory is that Sullivan is purely a decoy for the viewers, that he’s working for Marcos’ father, and that it is Marcos who killed Daniela.