This article contains predictions for the Amazon Prime series The Boys season 3, episode 7.
A lot came through in the sixth episode of The Boys. Although, Marvin wasn’t exactly happy about that. Even so, plenty went down; here’s what happened in the sixth episode:
- Starlight walks in on The Deep having sex with an octopus.
- Soldier Boy confronts the TNT Twins at an orgy party. Ultimately, he accidentally blows up and kills several heroes once again.
- The Female regains her powers and saves her and Frenchie’s life.
- A-Train takes revenge on Blue Hawk and brutally murders him.
- Billy, Hughie, and Soldier Boy fight Homelander. But Soldier Boy is unable to kill Homelander.
- Starlight record a message revealing that Soldier Boy is responsible for the explosion and that Queen Maeve is in danger.
The Boys season 3, episode 7 release date/time
The seventh episode, titled “Here Comes a Candle to Light You to Bed,” is scheduled to premiere on Amazon Prime on Friday, July 1st, 2022, at midnight PT. This will be the seventh out of eight total episodes airing weekly between now and Friday, July 8th, 2022.
Where to watch online
The Boys will air exclusively on Amazon Prime. Based on a US subscription, the current cost for an Amazon Prime membership is $14.99 per month or $139 for the entire year, or for students, it is $7.49 per month or $69 per year. Alternatively, as opposed to buying Amazon Prime with all the extra, you can purchase an Amazon Prime Video membership for $8.99 per month. If you’re in the UK, you can get Amazon Prime for £7.99 per month or £79 for the entire year. Or just Amazon Prime Video membership for £5.99. And if you’re a student in the UK, you can get six months free if you’re a new customer, which will then cost £39 per year.
There are only two more episodes left of the third season of The Boys, and the last six episodes have done a fine job of building up the remaining story. So here are just a few predictions on what could happen in the sixth episode:
- Homelander will have his team publically discredit/disown Starlight.
- Starlight and Hughie will be in extreme levels of danger, although nothing will happen to them. (Yet).
- As I predicted last week, Queen Maeve is still alive. And I think that she could be used to create doubt on Starlight’s claims. Likely, Queen Maeve will be forced to make a public statement against Starlight.
- I keep saying it, but once again, I am going with the theory that Hughie will A-Train. And this time, I think it could occur in the next episode.
- Soldier Boy will continue to cause havoc and kill more heroes. Although, none of them will be Homelander.
- There will be a major death in the closing moments of episode 7. And that very death will lead to Homelander’s downfall, and own death, in the season finale.