This article contains predictions for the Amazon original series The Boys season 3, episode 8, the finale.
A lot came through in the seventh episode of The Boys. Although, Marvin wasn’t exactly happy about that. Even so, plenty went down; here’s what happened in the sixth episode:
- Having kept Queen Maeve captive, Homelander tells her that he will harvest her eggs.
- Mindstorm traps Billy in an endless nightmare, but Hughie successfully has Mindstorm free him.
- After Soldier Boy learns some shocking news from Mindstorm, he kills him.
- The Deep tells Cassandra about his sexual relationship with an octopus.
- Neuman tells Homelander that he needs to do something for her.
- Starlight records Homelander threatening her and puts it online.
- Soldier Boy tells Homelander that he is his father.
The Boys season 3, episode 8 release date/time
The eighth episode, titled “The Instant White-Hot Wild”, is scheduled to premiere on Amazon Prime on Friday, July 8th, 2022, at midnight PT. This will be the final episode of the third season.
Where to watch online
The Boys will air exclusively on Amazon Prime. Based on a US subscription, the current cost for an Amazon Prime membership is $14.99 per month or $139 for the entire year, or for students, it is $7.49 per month or $69 per year. Alternatively, as opposed to buying Amazon Prime with all the extra, you can purchase an Amazon Prime Video membership for $8.99 per month. If you’re in the UK, you can get Amazon Prime for £7.99 per month or £79 for the entire year. Or just Amazon Prime Video membership for £5.99. And if you’re a student in the UK, you can get six months free if you’re a new customer, which will then cost £39 per year.
There’s just one more episode to go. And all season long, a huge battle has been hinted at. But will “The Boys” manage to defeat Homelander? Here are just a few predictions on what could happen in the season finale:
- Although I’ve thought all season that Homelander would die, as he was featured so much in the seventh episode, I predict that Homelander won’t die after all.
- I do, however, predict that Homelander’s reputation will get ruined. And he’ll no longer have fans that adore him.
- I once again will predict that Hughie will kill A-Train.
- Starlight will save Hughie and Billy, but there’ll be some form of unrepairable damage as a result.
- Soldier Boy will die, with Homelander likely to be the one responsible.
- I feel that The Boys could differ from the comics regarding Queen Maeve; instead, she will sacrifice herself for the greater good.