This article contains predictions that may constitute spoilers for the Netflix K-Drama series Alchemy of Souls season 1, episodes 7 and 8.
While the advancements in the story have been much more understated this week, there’s still a fair bit that has changed in Alchemy of Souls. If you’re a bit lost, here’s a rundown of what’s going on:
- Seo Yul has realised that Mu-deok is Naksu.
- Dang-gu has shown feelings for Lady Jin.
- Jang Uk objects to the marriage he is set to have with Lady Jin, but may have no say.
- The Crown Prince does not want to kill Jang Uk in the duel.
- Mu-deok has disappeared, along with the yin-yang jade.
Alchemy of Souls season 1, episodes 7 and 8 release date/time
Alchemy of Souls season 1, episode 7 will be released on July 9, 2022. The usual time is 3:00 pm (GMT), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.). Alchemy of Souls season 1, episode 8 will air at the same time the next day, July 10.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch Alchemy of Souls episodes 7 and 8 on Netflix at the date and time mentioned above. Apart from its release on Netflix, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to tvN every Saturday and Sunday at 21:00 (KST).
Episodes 7 and 8 predictions/spoilers
- Seo Yul explores her present relationship with Mu-deok.
- The Crown Prince continues to involve himself with Jang Uk’s maid too.
- Jang Uk goes looking in Jinyowon for what may have happened.
- Seo Yul realises that Mu-deok is definitely Naksu.
- Jang Uk is forced to fight Jin Mu’s men for the sake of his maid.
What do you think of Alchemy of Souls so far? Comment below.