This article contains predictions for the Hulu series Only Murders in the Building season 2, episode 4.
In the latest installment Mabel, Charles, and Oliver try to retrace murder victim Bunny’s steps and recreate her final day. The show-runners reveal tiny clues and tease more possible suspects. Here’s what happened in episode three of Only Murders in the Building:
- The trio lay out all the information they currently have on Bunny’s death and decide to relive her final day to hopefully find new clues and suspects in the case.
- Bunny’s final day starts off normal. She practices her speech, does some shopping and plans to spend some time in sunny Florida.
- She passes the trio as they recount their action-packed heroics from season one. The crowd cheer and celebrate with cake. Bunny tells them all to leave and spoils their fun.
- Bunny meets with Nina, her replacement, and they discuss the building. She gives Nina some tips, although Nina appears very suitable for the role.
- Bunny meets with Uma, who says if she goes to Florida she will break in and steal her furs. Someone phones Bunny about the painting and she tells them to stop calling.
- At the local diner she gives a waiter a huge tip. They discuss a stranger that was sat with Bunny the day before. Oliver and his son Will bump into her there and chat. Oliver quips that she will die in the building, which is terribly ironic in hindsight.
- She then bumps into Charles and Mabel in the lift. It breaks down and Charles panics. Bunny fixes it and realizes that she hates the heat, postponing her Florida plans.
- Bunny returns home to a surprise party, but would rather talk work. Nina and Bunny get into an argument and Bunny decides to stay on as the Board President, angering Nina.
- The trio believe Nina is the prime suspect as she has a reason to hate Bunny and would want her out of the picture.
- Bunny gives the trio a gift and thanks them for saving the building. They give her a pink hoodie in return. They shut the door on her and she cries in the corridor.
- Bunny watches a classic noir film and her pet bird copies a line from the film, ‘I know who did it’. There is a knock at the door and the attacker barges in.
- Mabel goes to her apartment to find more champagne and is met by Bunny covered in blood instead.
Only Murders in the Building season 2, episode 4 release date
The next episode is scheduled to premiere on Hulu on Tuesday, July 12th, 2022.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Only Murders in the Building season 2, episode 4 on Hulu on the date mentioned above.
- The podcast trio will interrogate Nina about her motives and whereabouts on the night of Bunny’s murder, now that she is their prime suspect.
- They will start to research the fake painting for further leads, possibly using Alice as a starting point.
- Charles will become distracted by his acting gig and leave Oliver and Mabel to do the majority of the work, this will lead to a strained relationship.