This article contains predictions for the Apple TV+ series For All Mankind season 3, episode 6.
The space race comes to an end as the two remaining missions fight to land on Mars first. It’s an explosive finale as both surviving American spacecraft’s head for the red planet’s surface, but who will be victorious? Here’s what happened in episode five of For All Mankind:
- Sojourner-1, Helios and planet earth mourn the loss of their crew members. Danielle releases the three astronauts into space.
- The Soviets arrive at NASA to help make sure that Sojourner-1 beats Helios to the Mars landing. They ask a lot from Margo, who asks for Sergei in return.
- Ed and his team regain control of Helios and Karen resigns due to Dev’s poor leadership choices.
- Poletov thanks Kelly for rescuing him and the two share a kiss.
- Aleida discovers that the Russians stole her designs and she tells Margo of this treachery. Margo downplays it and tells Aleida to stay focused.
- Sojourner-1 refuels, taking the Russian’s leftovers. They head for Mars, but are three days behind Helios now.
- Karen messages Ed about her resignation and Danny is visibly jealous. He hacks Ed’s account and obsessively watches Karen’s messages.
- Sergei meets with Margo after all those years apart. He is now bald and weaker than ever. Sergei tells Margo about his imprisonment and how he was tortured for his betrayal. Margo promises him asylum.
- Phoenix orbits Mars, but a dust storm threatens their likelihood of landing.
- Ed and Danny have a frank discussion about Karen. Ed admits Karen cheated on him and Danny asks what he would do if he knew who it was.
- Margo is nervous on the landing day. Aleida proves to Margo that they stole her designs.
- Helios heads for Mars first even though their visibility is dangerously unclear. Ed aborts at the last minute.
- Danielle waits until the storm starts to clear before descending. Sojourner-1 wins the space race, landing on Mars first. Danielle and the Russians fight over who first steps foot on Mars and the Russians defy orders. They both step out at the same time but fall over in what looks like a tussle.
For All Mankind season 3, episode 6 release date/time
The next episode is scheduled to premiere on Apple TV+ on Friday, July 15th, 2022. The release time is 12 midnight PT.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch For All Mankind season 3, episode 6 on Apple TV+ at the date mentioned above.
- Danielle and the Russian’s lead astronaut will fight on the surface of Mars, with the whole world watching. Tensions will only worsen between the two nations as they continue their research on Mars.
- Helios will eventually land on the red planet, but morale will be extremely low after they were bested. Danny will blame Ed and they might also get into a fight over his decision to abort.
- Margo will struggle to get Sergei and his family asylum in America. The Russians may be less cooperative once they see the footage of the astronauts fighting on Mars.