This article contains predictions for the Apple TV+ series Loot season 1, episode 7.
WHAT AN EPISODE. While it might not have been the best, “The Philanthropic Humanitarian Awards” provided a huge home run for the series. Molly stood her ground against John, and the team stands tall at the end. It was a fun, heartfelt episode of Loot leading into season 1, episode 7. Here’s what went down in “The Philanthropic Humanitarian Awards.”
- Molly makes a donation to over 150 local foundations.
- Nicholas finds out that Molly will be receiving the Philanthropic Humanitarian Award and they all decide to go.
- The entire team gets dressed up to head to the black-tie affair.
- Molly runs into Haley followed by John and gets extremely flustered and wants to leave the party.
- Nicholas and Sofia chase her down to let her know that John is only there to make her life hell. They tell her to go in there be a boss and show him who is in charge.
- Molly heads into the party to shake things up by taking pictures with the pair in front of everyone.
- John ruffles up Molly’s feathers in a one-on-one meeting where he tells her that the only giving her the award because he paid for it.
- The entire team hypes up Molly who accepts the award and gives it to them.
- Jean-Pierre arrives at the end of the episode to let Molly know he wants to work with her in the future.
Loot season 1, episode 7 release date/time
The seventh episode, titled “French Connection,” is scheduled to premiere on Apple TV+ on Friday, July 22nd, 2022, at midnight PT. This is the seventh of ten total episodes airing weekly between now and Friday, August 12th, 2022.
Where to watch online
Loot will air exclusively on Apple TV+. Based on a US subscription, the streaming app will cost $4.99 a month, with a seven-day free trial for new users or three months free when you buy an Apple product.
- Jean-Pierre and Molly go on a date together.
- Nicholas heads on a big audition.
- Howard starts to reevaluate things and begins to think about the big picture.
- Sofia gets a job offer from another company.