This article contains predictions for the Apple TV+ series For All Mankind season 3, episode 8.
For All Mankind nears its season finale with the many subplots heating up in “Bring It Down”. There was political controversy on earth and a mutinous disaster over on Mars in an eventful instalment. Here’s what happened in episode seven of For All Mankind:
- The news recounts how they have found water on Mars and Helios are working with the Soviets to drill for this elixir of life. NASA are completely excluded from the mission though.
- Sergei is taken back to Russia, with Margo’s plan failing irrefutably.
- Larry is questioned about having an affair and lies under oath.
- Jimmy and his new friends plan to infiltrate NASA, where they steal an astronaut’s ID badge.
- Ed plans the drilling mission with the two teams. Danny continues to take pills and starts to suffer from the many symptoms of addiction, including a loss of concentration.
- Over on Sojourner-1, spirits are low. Kelly speaks with Poletov. He explains how they are moving forward with the drilling, even though Kelly hasn’t finished all her tests yet. Speaking with Ed, he won’t listen either.
- Aleida continues to look into the stolen designs and tells Margo her suspicions. They argue and Aleida believes Margo may be involved somehow.
- Danny destroys a toy dog and is taken off the drilling mission. Ed gives him a last warning and the two nearly fight.
- Jimmy’s new friends steal a statue of his parents from NASA HQ.
- Ellen visits Pam, an old flame, who may have left her so she could pursue her political career.
- The drill malfunctions, reaching its pressure threshold. Danny watches as the alerts flash on the screen, but zones out and panics.
- Ed and other astronauts are injured by the drill and rush back to base.
- The drill causes an earthquake and rocks crumble, falling down on the fleeing astronauts.
For All Mankind season 3, episode 8 release date/time
The next episode is scheduled to premiere on Apple TV+ on Friday, July 29th, 2022. The release time is 12 midnight PT.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch For All Mankind season 3, episode 8 on Apple TV+ at the date mentioned above.
- Ed will be informed of Danny’s mistakes and he will be taken off the mission completely, told to head back to Earth at the next available opportunity.
- Danny won’t take this news well and will continue to sabotage Helios’ mission.
- Aleida will keep moving forwards with her plans to uncover Margo’s betrayal.
- Jimmy and his new friends will break into NASA again and continue their rebellious schemes.
- The drilling mission has been a complete failure and an utter disaster. News will spread on earth and NASA will have to come in and save the day. Ed will recover from his injuries, but the damage is already done. Can they continue to survive on the red planet without a water source?