This article contains predictions for the Apple TV+ series Loot season 1, episode 8.
We had one heck of an episode of Loot. A date that wasn’t a date but was a date, the bromance of the summer ended, and a huge kiss to end the episode. Here is what went down in season 1, episode 7, “French Connection.”
- Molly gives a speech about how they are building an art center for the underserved community. As she does, Jean-Pierre shows up looking to take Molly out.
- The team freaks out because some think it’s a business deal, and some think it’s him trying to get down to business.
- Howard and Nicholas’s friendship continues flourishing as he bought him a gift for landing an acting gig. In return, Howard said he needed him to meet his girlfriend.
- Jean-Pierre and Molly’s meeting has a crazy amount of ups and downs. First, Molly gets the vibe they are on a date. Next, we meet a young lady who he introduces as his partner. Last, Molly called Sofia to hunt down info about her and found out she was married to someone else.
- Tonya (Howard’s girlfriend) arrived at the dinner with Nicholas/Howard going off because Howard liked a girl’s picture on Instagram. Nicholas took Tonya’s side, and they bonded.
- Arthur tries to check in on Molly’s date with Sofia subtly.
- Nicholas hints around at Howard maybe one day asking Tonya to marry him, and she flips and says he isn’t marriage material. This leads to him telling Howard later and causing a rift ending their friendship.
- After Jean-Pierre sees Molly off after their meeting, he chases her down on a horse, tells her he has feelings for her, and kisses her.
Loot season 1, episode 8 release date/time
The eighth episode, titled “Spades Night,” is scheduled to premiere on Apple TV+ on Friday, July 29th, 2022, at midnight PT. This is the eighth of ten total episodes airing weekly between now and Friday, August 12th, 2022.
Where to watch online
Loot will air exclusively on Apple TV+. Based on a US subscription, the streaming app will cost $4.99 a month, with a seven-day free trial for new users or three months free when you buy an Apple product.
- Nicholas and Howard’s bromance continues to have a tough time but it trickles over to the office.
- Jean-Pierre and Molly become more and more smitten with each other.
- Arthur tries to figure things out as Molly is now with Jean-Pierre.