This article contains predictions for Better Call Saul season 6, episode 11.
We revisit Jimmy’s new miserable life in episode 10 as we venture towards the end of this brilliant series. Here’s what happened in the latest episode:
- Episode 10 begins in a supermarket in the post-Breaking Bad timeline. An older woman named Marion is shopping. She makes her way home in her mobility scooter but gets stuck on the ice. Jimmy (now called Gene) is nearby, putting up missing posters for a dog named Nippy, and this starts a conversation between them. Jimmy helps push her off the ice. However, her mobility scooter does not work, so he pushes her all the way home.
- Jimmy d meets Marion’s son Jeffie and tells him he can place him in “the game” for a better life.
- After working at Cinnabon, Jimmy heads to the mall security room and speaks to the security officer Nick. He thanks him for calling the EMT when he fainted and brings Nick and his colleague Frank some food from Cinnabon. Every time Frank eats, Jimmy eyes the security footage and times how long it takes for Frank to eat the dessert.
- Jimmy trains Jeffie and another acquaintance on how to perform a robbery at the mall. There’s only a 3-minute window — the window where Frank eats his Cinnabon dessert and doesn’t look at the CCTV footage.
- The next day, as part of Jimmy’s plans, cargo is delivered to one of the retail stores, but the store manager is not happy with the delivery — it’s a spray system, and she makes it clear that they do not sell them kind of items and asks for it to be returned. She rings Jimmy, believing he’s the cargo manager. Jimmy offers to help get rid of the cargo in “four hours.” Getting impatient, the store manager offers to hold the box overnight. Jeffie is inside the box.
- Jimmy’s elaborate plan works, with Jeffie managing to steal the clothes Jimmy listed while distracting security officer Frank with a Cinnabon dessert.
- Jimmy’s acquaintances celebrate over the expensive clothes they have stolen. Jimmy tells them the crimes they have committed and that it’s mutually assured destruction; if he goes down, they go down with him. He tells both men that they are not friends and forces them to say, “we’re done” — this is a “one-time thing.”
- Jimmy heads to the same retail store and looks around, noticing the store manager as he does. He checks out more fancy clothes before walking back out.
Better Call Saul season 6, episode 11 release date
The next episode will premiere on AMC on August 1st, 2022.
Where to watch online
Viewers can catch Better Call Saul season 6, episode 11 on AMC on the date mentioned above. Viewers worldwide can expect episode 9 to be available on Netflix on August 2 at 12 midnight PT.
Predictions and questions
- Will we see Saul in his office in the Breaking Bad timeline? Let’s hope so!
- Will fans get the nostalgic moment of meeting Walter White?
- And will we see Kim ever again?