This article contains predictions for the Peacock series The Resort season 1, episode 4.
There’s a killer mystery within The Resort. But what’s happening to those involved? And can the cold case be solved by married couple Noah and Emma? Here’s what happened in the first three episodes:
- Noah and Emma go to the Mayan Riviera to celebrate their 10th wedding anniversary.
- After crashing her bike, Emma finds the mobile phone of a teenager, Sam, who went missing in 2007 shortly before a hurricane destroyed all evidence.
- Both Emma and Noah become intrigued in solving the disappearance of missing teenagers, Sam and Violet, who originally didn’t appear to know each other, a fact that Noah and Emma now know is false.
- As Emma and Noah continue to investigate, their search leads them to Baltasar. And Luna, a resort concierge, alerts Baltasar, who is in hiding, that Emma and Noah are trying to find him.
- Noah and Emma break into the abandoned Oceana Vista Resort and find a hotel room where Sam and Violet hooked up. But when Baltasar disturbs them, it results in Sam’s mobile falling down an elevator shaft seconds after someone tries to ring him.
- In 2007, Sam and Violet strike up a romance after his skateboard gets stolen.
- After stealing the keys to “Santa’s” room, they sneak in to take the skateboard. But as they hide in the closet, an unknown person disturbs them.
The Resort season 1, episode 4 release date/time
The fourth episode (title unknown at this moment in time) is scheduled to premiere on Peacock on Thursday, 4th August 2022, at midnight PT. This will be the fourth episode of the eight-episode series.
Where to watch online
The Resort will air exclusively on Peacock. Based on a US subscription, you can purchase Peacock for $4.99 per month. However, if you already have Comcast, you should be able to get Peacock Premium (i.e. no ads) for free. If you’re in the UK, you can get Peacock as part of your NOW TV subscription for £9.99 per month. Additionally, NOW TV offers a seven-day free trial, so you can try out the streaming site if you’ve never used it before.
So what has happened to Sam and Violet? Are they still out there? And will Emma and Noah uncover the truth? Here are just a few predictions on what could happen next:
- Sam and Violet are still alive; for some reason, I don’t think The Resort will go too dark. Therefore, I believe that Sam and Violet are hiding away somewhere.
- But have they changed whilst in hiding? Aka, not as innocent as they were in 2007?
- But if there is going to be any death within The Resort, I think it’ll be Hanna, Sam’s cheating girlfriend, to get the chop.
- Despite appearing quite “villainy” in the first couple of episodes, I expect that now that Emma and Noah have found Baltasar, he’ll be very weak and cowardly. He might even provide help in tracking down Sam and Violet.
- Emma and Noah will get kidnapped at some point during the season.
- And who was calling Sam’s mobile? Who knows. But for now, I’ll say either Sam’s parents or Violet’s father, as maybe they’re aware that their children are alive. (If my theory is correct).