This article contains predictions for the Apple TV+ series Loot season 1, episode 9.
We had a bit of a filler episode of Loot this week. However, some of our stories had some advancement. Here’s what went down in the latest episode of Loot. Read below for more information about where to watch Loot season 1, episode 9, next week.
- A date between Jean-Pierre and Molly shows that things have gotten a little more serious between the duo. He wants to meet her family, but she isn’t close to them.
- Everyone in the office is in love, Molly/Jean-Pierre, Ainsley is engaged and Arthur has fun weekend with his new beau upcoming.
- Molly meets with Howard to attempt to reunite with some of the family. He tells her Spades Night is tonight and she is going to come.
- Sofia gets flowers which causes a bit of a mystery with Nicholas and Arthur looking on.
- Howard prepped Molly on what to expect in the upcoming trip to their family’s house.
- Nicholas and Arthur attempt to find out what is going on with Sofia by trying to read her lips. Next, a man showed up which added even more intrigue to what was happening.
- Renee isn’t thrilled to see Molly. Molly attempts to “buy” some love back for the time she has missed which causes Renee to go off.
- Sofia tells Nicholas and Arthur she is in a love triangle.
- Molly breaks down why she couldn’t come to Renee’s wedding and that ultimately reunites them on good terms.
Loot season 1, episode 9 release date/time
The ninth episode, titled “Cahoga Lake”, is scheduled to premiere on Apple TV+ on Friday, August 5th, 2022, at midnight PT. This is the ninth of ten total episodes airing weekly between now and Friday, August 12th, 2022.
Where to watch online
Loot will air exclusively on Apple TV+. Based on a US subscription, the streaming app will cost $4.99 a month, with a seven-day free trial for new users or three months free when you buy an Apple product.
- Arthur refuses to give up in his attempt to be with Molly.
- Nicholas and Howard mend fences after Howard finds out he was telling the truth.
- Jean-Pierre has a secret that he is withholding from Molly that puts their relationship in jeopardy.