This article contains predictions that may constitute spoilers for the Netflix K-Drama series Alchemy of Souls season 1, episodes 15 and 16.
Heading in an interesting direction, Alchemy of Souls is gearing up for the end of season one in dramatic fashion. With plenty to sink your teeth into this week, here’s a quick look at the ongoings:
- Mu-deok now serves Seo Yul.
- Master Lee is claiming to be a soul shifter in an attempt to claim the ice stone.
- Park Jin suspects Mu-deok killed her former associate.
- So-i has been prepared to stand in as Bu-yeon.
- Songrim has started to properly investigate Cheonbugwan.
- Jang Uk has reached Chisu.
And here is an excerpt from our recap of episode 14:
“Confessing that he has switched bodies, which startles the Queen, Master Lee calls himself a soul shifter in front of the royals, shocking everyone else around him. Claiming to be able to recognise soil shifters, Jang Uk surmises that he knew exactly who Mu-deok was from the beginning, as the episode ends with Park Jin alleging that the maid at the Ferry Inn killed her former boss.”
Alchemy of Souls season 1, episodes 15 and 16 release date/time
Alchemy of Souls season 1, episode 15 will be released on August 6, 2022. The usual time is 3:00 pm (BST), but sometimes this varies. We do not anticipate any changes to the schedule yet (sometimes this happens in the K-Drama world.). Alchemy of Souls season 1, episode 16 will air at the same time the next day, August 7.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can watch Alchemy of Souls episodes 15 and 16 on Netflix at the date and time mentioned above. Apart from its release on Netflix, viewers in South Korea can watch the episode by tuning in to tvN every Saturday and Sunday at 21:00 (KST).
Episodes 15 and 16 predictions/spoilers
- Mu-deok’s identity as a soul shifter is revealed to Park Jin.
- Jang Uk begins to step up his pursuit of his former maid.
- Seo Yul begins to realise further just how much Jang Uk cares for Mu-deok.
- Dang-gu and Cho-yeon kickstart their relationship.
- So-i stands in as Bu-yeon.