This article contains predictions for the Peacock series The Resort season 1, episode 5.
We might not have seen much of Sam and Violet, or even Noah and Emma, as the fourth episode of The Resort focused more on Baltasar and his friendship with the resort owner, Alex. Here’s what happened in the fourth episode:
- Emma accuses Baltasar of being Sam and Violet’s disappearance.
- Baltasar details how he became friends with Alex, the resort owner, and how just before the hurricane, something was bothering Alex.
- Baltasar covers for Alex when he turns up at the resort covered in blood.
- Noah and Emma learn that they included within the wall painting of the Oceana Vista Resort.
The Resort season 1, episode 5 release date/time
The fifth episode, “El Espejo,” is scheduled to premiere on Peacock on Thursday, 18th August 2022, at midnight PT. This will be the fifth episode of the eight-episode series.
Where to watch online
The Resort will air exclusively on Peacock. Based on a US subscription, you can purchase Peacock for $4.99 per month. However, if you already have Comcast, you should be able to get Peacock Premium (i.e. no ads) for free. If you’re in the UK, you can get Peacock as part of your NOWTV subscription for £9.99 per month. Additionally, NOWTV offers a seven-day free trial, so you can try out the streaming site if you’ve never used it before.
As expected with a mystery show, there are more questions than answers right now. It’s still unclear what happened to Sam and Violet, with there being no confirmation if they’re even dead or alive. Here are just a few predictions on what could happen next:
- Luna painted Noah and Emma in the painting. Luna is hiding something, I’m sure of it.
- Possibly Alex is aware of what happened to Sam and Violet, but I don’t believe that he had a major role in it. In fact, I feel, if anything, that Alex is covering up for something else; Luna, maybe?
- I’m still going to predict that Sam and Violet are alive. But as for why they would randomly disappear? Maybe after the hurricane, they reunited with their families, and a huge bust-up occurred? Not the strongest theory I know. But I think Carl’s belief that his son is gay is leading up to something.
- Alex will reappear at some point in the season, and he’ll be a very different person from who he was in 2007.