This article contains predictions for the Apple TV+ series For All Mankind season 3, episode 10.
The Mars crew are marred by further setbacks as their landing module is defunct and their spacecraft just isn’t suitable for a pregnant astronaut. Here’s what happened in episode nine of For All Mankind:
- The crew manage to save their MSAM, but it won’t work and is too small for the larger team.
- Pregnant Kelly is checked over by the doctor, who suggests she use the Soviet’s more flexible spacesuits.
- Ed and Kelly listen to the baby’s heartbeat.
- Ellen is forced into signing a NASA bill, which would give the government control over NASA. She refuses to sign it, although she is faced with the affair allegations and some incriminating recordings.
- Aleida brings in Bill to help prove Margo’s involvement in stealing American engine designs that were provided to the Soviets.
- Dev shows the Helios Board his latest designs, but they’re surprised by his ignorance. They tell Dev there will be no more missions to Mars. Dev asks for a little more time.
- Larry and Ellen listen to the incriminating recordings and brainstorm ideas. Larry decides to confess to the affair.
- Karen suggests selling Phoenix to NASA to fund their future plans. Dev isn’t convinced.
- NASA inform the Mars crew that a docking system owned by the North Koreans is close by. They should hijack it to save themselves from dying on Mars.
- Bill introduces Aleida to an FBI agent, going behind her back in the process. She is furious and tells Bill he is dead to her now. Back home, she destroys all the evidence she has collated and breaks down in tears.
- The Mars team are informed that the drill malfunctioned due to an operation error and they place most of the blame on Nick Corrado. Danny is angry with this injustice.
- The Board want Dev out and Karen in charge as CEO.
- Ellen confesses in Larry’s place, telling the world she is gay. She changes the military bill and awards Will with a medal for his bravery.
- On Mars, Kelly passes out and Danielle is held at gun point when they reach the North Korean site.
For All Mankind season 3, episode 10 release date/time
The next episode is scheduled to premiere on Apple TV+ on Friday, August 12th, 2022, at 12 am PT.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch For All Mankind season 3, episode 10 on Apple TV+ at the date mentioned above.
- In the season finale the crew will manage to fix the MSAM and return to Phoenix.
- First though, Danielle and the Russian leader will have to work with this secret mission to secure their safe return.
- Kelly will give birth on Phoenix.
- The FBI will question Margo about her involvement in the Soviet’s engine designs. She will have to fight to keep her title.
- The astronauts from the Mars mission will return home as heroes.
- Karen will take over as CEO of Helios. Dev will start his own rogue company.