This article contains predictions for the Apple TV+ series Trying season 3, episode 5.
Our loving foster parents have managed to bond with their foster children and now they help them make new friends too. It’s another heart-warming instalment from the British comedy series that will always put a smile on your face. Here’s what happened in episode four of Trying:
- Nikki and Jason prepare for another council meeting by rehearsing facts about their children. During the meeting Noah makes notes on the parents, who awkwardly attempt to justify their unique parenting style.
- The estate agent shows a couple around their flat, which surprises Jason. He lies to Nikki saying that his father is ready with the deposit, but must have forgotten to send it.
- The couple prepare for Tyler’s birthday party, although Tyler has only invited a handful of adults and no children. Nikki frantically calls around to acquire more invites.
- Jason struggles to make friends with any of the parents at school.
- Karen tells Nikki that she is pregnant. It is mixed emotions for Nikki who always struggled to conceive, whilst Karen herself never wanted children.
- Scott informs Karen that he has a publisher interested in his blog. Karen decides not to tell Scott the good news just yet.
- Lots of children turn up to Tyler’s party, but he is overwhelmed and hides under a table.
- Scott performs as a French clown, but the children are bored. Karen attacks him with cake to liven things up.
- Nikki overhears Karen on the phone, she is nervous about her pregnancy. Nikki realizes that she hasn’t been very supportive. She manages to get Tyler to step out from under the table and he slowly grows in confidence.
- During the mime act, Karen tells Scott that she is pregnant and he is over the moon.
- The party is a success and the next day at school, Tyler seems brimming with confidence.
- Jason plucks up the courage to talk to a parent and makes friends with a dad.
Trying season 3, episode 5 release date/time
The next episode is scheduled to premiere on Apple TV+ on Friday, August 12th, 2022, at 12 am PT.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Trying season 3, episode 5 on Apple TV+ at the date mentioned above.
- Jason can’t make up the difference for the apartment deposit and will get rather desperate as people start to bid on the home.
- Scott will over-prepare for the pregnancy and go overboard to Karen’s despair.
- Nikki will be more supportive to Karen and help her through the pregnancy.
- Tyler will start to make more friends at school and grow in confidence.
- Jason and Nikki’s relationship will go through a tricky patch when she finally finds out about Jason’s lies.