This article contains predictions for the HBO Max series Pretty Little Liars: Original Sin season 1, episodes 8, 9, and 10 (finale).
The previous two episodes of Pretty Little Liars: Original Sin may have been just a little bit too long, but overall, they were enjoyable and led into what should be an exciting final trio of episodes. In case you missed it, here’s what happened in the last two episodes of Pretty Little Liars: Original Sin:
- Imogen and Tabby go to Rosewood and learn that Angela was raped before she killed herself.
- A attacks Kelly, who maintains that she is not Karen.
- Faren goes against her Mom, Corey, and refuses to hide her scars. Shortly afterward, Corey gets into a car accident, which she blames on Faran.
- Steve continues to stalk Mouse, which leads Mouse to discover that her Mom, Dee, was actually a surrogate but kept Mouse for herself.
- The Liars receive an image of Tyler’s dead body.
Pretty Little Liars: Original Sin season 1, episodes 8, 9, and 10 (finale) release date/time
The final three episodes are titled; “Chapter Eight: Bad Blood,” “Chapter Nine: Dead and Buried,” and “Chapter Ten: Final Girls.” They are scheduled to premiere on HBO Max on Thursday, August 18th, 2022, at midnight PT. These are the final three episodes out of a ten-episode that will end on Thursday, August 18th, 2022.
Where to watch online
Pretty Little Liars: Original Sin will air exclusively on HBO Max. Based on a US subscription, the streaming app will cost $14.99 a month, with a thirty-day free trial for new users. Unfortunately, HBO Max is unavailable in UK regions. However, as NOWTV services provide most of the content available on HBO Max, a NOW Entertainment membership for £9.99 will give you access to Pretty Little Liars: Original Sin.
It’s the final round of episodes, so I’m sure there’s a lot to occur. Will we learn who A is? Who will live, and who will die? Here are a few predictions of what could occur next:
- I’m almost positive that one of the main Liars will be exposed as a villain by the end of the season; whether it’s just the audience that learns this piece of information remains another question.
- Whilst I previously said that it could be Angela or Mouse, I’m leaning more towards Tabby. But I’m sure that before the finale ends, I’ll change my mind.
- The Mothers of the Liars are likely to be a larger part as Angela’s backstory will become more clear.
- Tabby’s Mom, Sidney, hasn’t played a huge part in the show just yet. So I predict that she’ll prove to have a larger presence in the final three episodes.
- Kelly will be Karen, but will she make it out of the season alive?
- There’ll be more than one death in the next three episodes; among them will be Greg.
- Whilst I predict that one of the Liars is bad, I don’t think they’re A. Instead, they will have enlisted someone they know to be A. But what’s great with Pretty Little Liars: Original Sin is that literally, anyone could be A.