This article contains predictions for the Apple TV+ series Five Days at Memorial season 1, episode 4, and details of the release date and where to watch online.
We had three emotionally filled episodes of Five Days at Memorial debut this week. From the doctors and nurses prepping for the Hurricane to it hitting hard to the Hospital begin to be flooded. Here is everything that went down in the first three episodes of Five Days at Memorial.
- The show began with us finding out that 45 people were found dead inside Memorial Hospital. Then we see Dr. Baltz being questioned on what happened to these people.
- As the hospital prepares for the hurricane, we find out that Incident Commander Susan has no clue what in the world to do in case the hospital gets flooded.
- The hurricane hits the hospital, causing a massive shift in everyone trying to move from each floor in the hospital.
- After the hospital was hit by Hurricane Katrina, they asses the damage and realized it wasn’t nearly as bad as it could’ve been.
- Although they seem clear, tensions are rising at the hospital due to the lack of air conditioning.
- Dr. Pou’s husband showed up at the hospital to stay the night with his wife.
- After everyone thought they were safe, Susan gets word that over 15 feet of water are coming toward the hospital, and they must prepare to evacuate.
- The water is coming and coming fast and Susan is trying to get the team prepared for the impact.
- Michael (insurance guy) sees that Memorial has sent a ton of emails to them asking for help, and takes it into his own hands to attempt to get ahold of the National Guard to help the hospital staff.
- Mark and Sandra make a plan to get to Memorial to get his mother out of the hospital.
- The first person is evacuated from the Hospital.
- Things start to get a little heated when Dr. Cook and Dr. Bryant argue over taking a patient off of a heart monitor.
- The coast guard arrives to finally start taking patients out of the hospital.
- As episode three came to a close, the water has overtaken the basement and the flood has killed the hospital’s generators.
Five Days at Memorial season 1, episode 4 release date/time
The next episode is scheduled to premiere on Apple TV+ on Friday, August 19th, 2022. The release time is 12 midnight PT.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Five Days at Memorial season 1, episode 4 on Apple TV+ at the date mentioned above.
- The waters continue to rise causing decisions that won’t be popular to be made.
- Doctors and Nurses start to go head to head in some of the choices that need to be made for the next steps of the evacuation.
- We begin to unpack more and more of what happened during the aftermath of the hospital.