This article contains predictions for the Apple TV+ series Trying season 3, episode 6. You can check out all of our coverage on this show by clicking these words.
Nikki and Jason try to please their foster children by compromising at every turn. This results in further escapades as they draw ever closer to their court hearing. Here’s what happened in episode five of Trying:
- Jason hates that Tyler supports Arsenal, but endeavors to help bond with his foster child anyway. They go to the pub to watch Arsenal versus Spurs, which happens to be Jason’s favorite team. Tyler trips up and injures his head whilst celebrating. Jason rushes him to hospital.
- Nikki has her own worries, she must fire Jen and needs to find a way to connect with Princess too.
- She takes Jen out for lunch, strongly implying that Jen finds a new career. Jen takes it the wrong way though, believing she’s been offered a promotion instead. Jen says she is happy with her current job and declines.
- Nikki takes Princess shopping with her friends. Princess wants to buy a gold bracelet, but it is too expensive and Nikki says no. Princess steals the bracelet anyway and Nikki is forced to return it later in the episode.
- Princess asks to eat with her friends alone, so Nikki sits at another café across the street. A strange woman joins her at the table, called Bev. Nikki tells Bev all about her issues with Princess. Bev says that you must be strong and show tough love.
- When Nikki demands Princess returns the stolen item, she hides in the changing cubicles. Princess admits that she wants to cover up a birthmark, which the girls bully her about. In solidarity, Nikki gets a matching birthmark tattoo.
- Karen and Scott prepare for the baby and go for a scan. The baby’s heartbeat can’t be found and Karen worries. Luckily they find the heartbeat and both parents break down crying.
- Tyler is fine to go home and Jason carries him out of the building. Arsenal win the football match and they both chant in celebration.
- Nikki looks through Tyler’s old photos and finds a picture with Bev in it. Is she related to Tyler and Princess?
Trying season 3, episode 6 release date
The next episode is scheduled to premiere on Apple TV+ on Friday, August 19th, 2022.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Trying season 3, episode 6 on Apple TV+ at the date mentioned above.
- Jason will have to admit to Nikki that they can’t afford to keep the flat and she will be hurt by his lies.
- Nikki will support Karen with her pregnancy. Karen will get to know the foster children better, hoping to learn how to be a better parent herself.
- Bev will continue to stalk Nikki, checking up on their parenting style.
- Both Tyler and Princess will continue to bond with their new parents, but the court hearing may not go in their favor.