This article is a preview for She-Hulk: Attorney at Law season 1, episode 2 and may contain spoilers for previous episodes.
Marvel’s latest small-screen streaming effort, She-Hulk: Attorney at Law, is a deviation from the norm in several respects. Following Jennifer Walters, an ace attorney and cousin to Bruce Banner, the new series is a fourth-wall-breaking Ally McBeal-style workplace sitcom with a procedural format. It almost seems deliberately calibrated to annoy the kind of “fans” who would review-bomb the show’s IMDb page and call the heroine a Mary Sue.
The first episode, though, didn’t exactly prove that some of the criticisms being leveled at the show were necessarily inaccurate. Here’s what happened and everything we know about what’s coming:
She-Hulk: Attorney at Law season 1, episode 1 recap:
- Jennifer Walters becomes the She-Hulk after receiving an inadvertent blood transfusion from her cousin Bruce Banner when the two of them almost crash into a Sakaar spacecraft.
- Jen learned to harness her Hulk powers in a Mexican bar-cum-lab retreat that Bruce built with Tony Stark. She got to grips with things extremely quickly and promptly returned to her life as a lawyer.
- At the end of the premiere, Jen was forced to reveal her Hulk powers when Jameela Jamil’s Titania burst through a wall.
She-Hulk: Attorney at Law season 1, episode 2 release date:
The second episode is slated for release on Thursday, August 25, at 12 am PT, 3 am ET, and 8 am GMT, exclusively on Disney+. While most Disney+ shows have aired on either a Friday or, recently, a Wednesday, She-Hulk will be sticking with Thursdays.
Where to watch She-Hulk: Attorney at Law online
As mentioned above, She-Hulk is exclusive to Disney+, which is available with a subscription.
How many episodes will She-Hulk: Attorney at Law have?
In an unusual move the show is slated for a nine-episode run, however the episode runtimes are lower to account for this, with most seeming to clock in at around the half-hour mark.
Is there a She-Hulk: Attorney at Law trailer?
Preview and predictions for She-Hulk: Attorney at Law season 1, episode 2:
While there’s no official synopsis available — you know how Disney are with these things — we can at least make some educated guesses.
- Now that word of Jen being She-Hulk will end up everywhere, how will that affect her professional life? Presumably, it’ll change things.
- I suspect that Titania’s sudden arrival in the courtroom will end up becoming the case of the week in the second episode.
- Expect to hear more about the sudden appearance of a Sakaar spaceship.