This article contains predictions for the Apple TV+ series Five Days at Memorial season 1, episode 5, and details of the release date and where to watch online.
We had an emotionally charged episode of Five Days at Memorial this week. From finding out that patients are starting to die to refusing patients to the nurses/doctors beginning to get increasingly tired, it has been a whirlwind of events. Here is everything that went down in episode 4 of the show.
- Dr. Wynn is getting questioned about the events on Day Four at Memorial. They ask her about what happened and lead to the 45 dead bodies. Dr. Wynn struggles with the line of questioning and tells them they had no direction on how or what to do.
- After several helicopters fly by, one lands on the roof of Memorial, allowing them to begin to evacuate some patients.
- Dr. Wynn realizes that the elevators are down, and they will need to carry all the patients to the roof.
- We see Dr. Pou struggling to keep it together as she helps a patient by giving them morphine.
- Michael finds out that the coast guard is only coming to save patients at Memorial.
- A security guard stops a family from entering the hospital by firing his gun in the air. Dr. Bryant challenges him after the incident, saying he was doing what he was told.
- After everyone gathers to be evacuated, Dr. Pou announces there will be no boats.
- A few doctors had some stuff stolen while they were all downstairs prepped to be evacuated. This caused them to gather some guns to protect their patients and doctors.
- Dr. Bryant is visibly upset with how things are unfolding, and he seems to be the only one that cares.
- As the episode came to a close, Dr. Pou finally settled into her car per the advice of Dr. Baltz and let the A.C. hit her face as the music played.
Five Days at Memorial season 1, episode 5 release date/time
The next episode is scheduled to premiere on Apple TV+ on Friday, August 26th, 2022. The release time is 12-midnight P.T.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Five Days at Memorial season 1, episode 5 on Apple TV+ at the date mentioned above.
- Day Five has arrived, and patients finally begin to be evacuated.
- However, before they are, decisions are made that cost patient their lives.
- Dr. Bryant finally has enough of what happened at the hospital and decides to leave once the boats arrive.
- Dr. Pou does everything she can to save everyone.