This article contains predictions for the Apple TV+ series Trying season 3, episode 7, including details of the release date and where to watch online.
Stranger Bev is revealed to be Tyler and Princess’ grandmother in this week’s heart-breaking offering as the couple are tested to breaking point. Here’s what happened in episode six of Trying:
- Nikki worries that Bev has been stalking her and plans a meeting with Noah. He says he’ll reach out to Bev and find out what she wants from this situation. She is too old to take custody, but may want a say in her grandchildren’s future.
- Scott quits his job and focuses on the blog. He’s approached by a publishing company, but there is a catch, they believe he’s written a comedy, not the serious work Scott believes he is creating. They run the comedy department and want to publish his spoof satire. Scott admits it is not a joke. He must decide whether to accept their offer or not.
- Karen and Nikki go shopping, where Nikki spies Bev. She chases after the woman, accidentally stealing clothes in the process, but it isn’t actually Bev. Nikki is reprimanded by the security guard.
- Karen pretends to be unwell with her pregnancy and they let the sisters go.
- Noah and the couple meet with Bev. She brings up all the couple’s mistakes, clearly trying to undermine them. Bev offers them some baked treats, but they think she has tampered with them.
- Scott tells Jason that he has lost his investment. Jason is furious, ranting about providing for his family. This forces Scott to accept the book deal.
- Bev overhears Jason’s phone call and puts in a complaint.
- The family bury Tyler’s lamp in the garden. Nikki is phoned about the complaint, finally finding out about Jason’s lies. Jason applies for a new job.
- Tyler takes one of his granddad’s tool as his latest friend.
Trying season 3, episode 7 release date/time
The next episode is scheduled to premiere on Apple TV+ on Friday, August 26th, 2022, at 12 am PT.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Trying season 3, episode 7 on Apple TV+ at the date mentioned above.
- Nikki is finally aware of all Jason’s lies. She will not take this betrayal lightly, maybe asking Jason to sleep elsewhere for the time being. He has instantly started looking for work, but it won’t be enough to afford the apartment.
- Will the couple’s family and friends chip in to help them buy the property or will they have to look for a new home?
- Their case to keep the children is falling apart at the seams too. Bev has put in a complaint and they look set to lose the house. The couple need to do something drastic to win this battle.
- Scott’s publishing deal will be a huge success. He might give Nikki and Jason some money in return.