This article contains predictions for the Apple TV+ series Five Days at Memorial season 1, episode 6, and details of the release date and where to watch online.
In one of the most heartbreaking episodes of television you will ever watch, this week’s episode of Five Days at Memorial was incredible. From helicopters arriving to doctors having to put down animals, here is everything that went down in season 1, episode 5, “Day Five.”
- Michael finds some helicopters in Dallas that can go to Memorial to save them. His boss gives him the green light to send them.
- Dr. Baltz and Pou are attempting to comfort their patients while things worsen.
- Susan lets everyone know that they need to begin comforting the patients who more than likely won’t make it to be evacuated.
- Mark is riding on a boat to Memorial, and in a somber moment, we see them passing dead bodies floating in the water.
- Diane tells Susan more patients have begun to die because of the lack of resources. Susan tries to let her know they are doing the best they can. She also tells her they will do everything they can to get the living patients out of the hospital regardless of what is being said.
- Mark makes it to the hospital to rescue his mother. At this moment, we see the security guard jump in the boat and leave everyone behind. A few people had some choice words for him as they thought he was abandoning everyone.
- Dr. Bryant stands up for helpless patients and ensures they are getting the best possible care.
- Dr. Ewing tells Susan how they can help the animals by injecting them with pentothal. It will help them go to sleep and pass easily.
- Lifecare Hospital sees that Memorial has hospitals and wants to evacuate patients, but the team at Memorial stops them. She was informing them that black bands/DNR are at the back of the line.
- Susan suggests to Dr. Pou that she needs to see Dr. Cook about the potential of comforting (killing) the patients that won’t make it. Dr. Bryant finds out through a nurse about the plan and gets upset.
- The boats have come to save everyone, but they need everyone out by 5 PM.
- A visibly upset Dr. Bryant sees Dr. Pou and a crew of doctors injecting patients with something. Finally, he decides he has seen enough and decides to leave.
- Finally, the patients in the hospital are being evacuated from the hospital.
Five Days at Memorial season 1, episode 6 release date/time
The next episode is scheduled to premiere on Apple TV+ on Friday, September 2nd, 2022. The release time is 12 midnight PT.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Five Days at Memorial season 1, episode 6 on Apple TV+ at the date mentioned above.
- The aftermath of Hurricane Katrina began to hit the doctors with so many questions about the 45 patients that were dead.
- Dr. Pou faces the most scrutiny as she is in charge of them.
- It was the same for Susan, who was the head of the evacuation process and attempted to explain they had no direction from anyone and did their best.