This article contains predictions for the Apple TV+ series Trying season 3, episode 8, including details of the release date and where to watch online.
Nikki and Jason have their work cut out in this week’s episode. The judge’s verdict is only a week away and they have a complaint weighing heavily on their minds. Add into the mix money woes, relationship issues and the fact that they are soon to be homeless. The family need a miracle. Here’s what happened in episode seven of Trying:
- The gang attend Scott’s launch party for his new novel, “What a Banker”. They feel out of place though and struggle to fit in with the socialites. It’s revealed that Scott is paying for this event and may not get paid for his work for a while yet.
- Jason apologizes to Nikki for lying and tries to make amends, but Nikki is still not over it.
- Karen is upset that Scott let himself be degraded for the money. In protest, they take all the booze, food and cardboard cut-outs, then run for the exit.
- Tyler overhears his foster parents talking and believes they want to replace him because he’s too small. In actuality they were just talking about a teddy bear they hoped would replace Tyler’s latest obsession – a wrench.
- Jen and Nikki have a girl’s night in and a well-deserved pamper session. Nikki struggles to fire Jen and instead has to hear all about her friend’s relationship issues.
- Scott struggles with his next novel and Karen helps him, writing the first chapter herself.
- Nikki orders a taxi so she can talk with Jason in private. They discuss their issues and make up.
- Jen looks after Princess and Tyler. She gives the kids treats and coffee. Tyler spills his drink down his pajamas, so she puts them in the wash. Jen accidentally shrinks his clothes, but Tyler loves it, thinking he has finally grown.
- Nikki finally sacks Jen and gives her a motivational pep-talk in return. Jen gets back with her ex and applies for a new job.
- Jason finds out that the flat has been sold and the judge’s adoption verdict is only one week away.
Trying season 3, episode 8 release date/time
The next episode is scheduled to premiere on Apple TV+ on Friday, September 2nd, 2022, at 12 am PT.
Where to watch online
Viewers worldwide can catch Trying season 3, episode 8 on Apple TV+ at the date mentioned above.
- Jason and Nikki may have to ask for a loan from their parents in order to save their flat or to afford a new one. It isn’t long before the family will be homeless and they need to act fast.
- The couple will prepare for the judge’s final verdict and will try to get Bev to drop the complaint.
- Karen has found her new calling, she will write the novel in full and Scott will have to reconsider his career options once again.
- The Judge’s verdict will clearly affect the path the story heads in with a possible fourth season. I think the verdict may go against the parents and they will spend the next season fighting to get the foster children back in their care. What do you think the verdict will be?