This preview contains predictions for the HBO series House of the Dragon season 1, episode 3, including details of the release date and where to watch online.
It remained very dramatic in the second episode of House of the Dragon. Arranged marriages are followers turn on their leader. Here’s what went down in the second episode:
- Plans are made for Viserys to remarry following Aemma’s death.
- Rhaenyra uses her ability to fly dragons to scare Daemon into giving the dragon’s egg back.
- Viserys rejects Corlys’s 12-year-old daughter and declares that he will marry Alicent instead.
- Corlys turns on Viserys and makes plans to form an alliance with Daemon.
House of the Dragon season 1, episode 3 release date/time
The third episode is scheduled to premiere on HBO on Sunday, September 4, at 9 pm ET/PT. This will be the third of a total of ten episodes this season.
Where to watch online
In America, you’ll be able to watch House of the Dragon exclusively on HBO, and you can get a monthly subscription for $14.99 a month. If you’re in the UK, House of the Dragon will air exclusively on NOWTV. And for NOWTV, you can get the Entertainment pass for £9.99 a month, and this plan will allow you to stream House of the Dragon.
Backstabbing, romance, dragon. The second episode nearly had it all. But what comes next? Here are just a few predictions on what could happen:
- I think it may happen later in the series, but after watching the second episode, I would say that the chances of Alicent dying are pretty high.
- The episode title “Second of His Name” almost certainly refers to something key in the episode. Will the head of a family fall? Maybe something terrible happens to Viserys, and the game of thrones will begin?
- Daemon will continue to plot against his family. And as he gains more followers, will he soon become an enemy too powerful for Viserys to defeat?
- There are family wars ahead. With Viserys proclaiming that he will marry Alicent, I doubt Rhaenyra will be overly thrilled.